06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

Just now, sanity_lost said:

Okay, I am starting to agree that they need to leave the firework out of the beginning of Paradise City. Having it and the whistle going sounds a little messy to me.

Doesnt help Axl being way late on the whistle blow, every single time.

3 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

Okay, I am starting to agree that they need to leave the firework out of the beginning of Paradise City. Having it and the whistle going sounds a little messy to me.

Firework is going to sound in time with music if you're right up by where the firework is let off, but will sound out of time if you're further back, due to distance and PA

The drummer's meth-like pace is making it difficult for Axl on PC (and elsewhere).  Slash needs to turn around and say, "gimme some groove."  The band otherwise is rockin!  And how much better would tonight's experience be in person rather than viewing on Periscope?

8 minutes ago, GibsonLP said:

Firework is going to sound in time with music if you're right up by where the firework is let off, but will sound out of time if you're further back, due to distance and PA

This is actually the first time that I've heard the whistle. I didn't hear it in either Detroit or DC. I am not sure if I was having streaming trouble or I just simply missed it. Paradise is not a song I routinely go back and listen to once better quality videos get put up. I have the feeling I will be doing that tomorrow though.

Edited by sanity_lost

1 minute ago, Pedrolg said:

The tempo is creating additional problems for Axl. Why so fast, ffs?

It's obviously not Frank's decision, no point in slamming him.

I see this all over the internet, as if Frank just decides to start playing at whatever speed he feels like. A bit silly. Band decision and I dont know why. More songs?