06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

7 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I mean, does that really surprise anyone?  They're still a rock band and most of the members of band are single.  So yeah...lol.

Not like a surprise, more like a "dude you're 50 years old drooling over 18 year old girls who could be your grandaughters" :lol:

Duff is married, two kids. Slash has a gf, two kids from previous marriage. Dizzy, Fortus and Frank they all have kids and I think Frank has a gf too.

Only Axl is "single" and childrenless, as far as we know, so I don't think they are in the same place they were 25 years ago.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Not like a surprise, more like a "dude you're 50 years old drooling over 18 year old girls who could be your grandaughters" :lol:

Duff is married, two kids. Slash has a gf, two kids from previous marriage. Dizzy, Fortus and Frank they all have kids and I think Frank has a gf too.

Only Axl is "single" and childrenless, as far as we know, so I don't think they are in the same place they were 25 years ago.

Just because they have kids doesn't mean they are "tied down".  And a gf isn't a "wife".

So honestly, the only one that would be "out" would be Duff.  lol.

And I'm sure you are right, they're all older now and things are different than they were 25 years ago.

And "walk of shame" only means that they were up all night and went home in the same clothing they went out with.  Doesn't mean they were out "getting it on" with the band all night.. Lol.

The only ones that know what really happens back stage or the after parties are the ones lucky enough to get backstage or invited to the after parties.

And the band themselves.  And that's rock n' roll. ;)

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Just because they have kids doesn't mean they are "tied down".  And a gf isn't a "wife".

So honestly, the only one that would be "out" would be Duff.  lol.

And I'm sure you are right, they're all older now and things are different than they were 25 years ago.

And "walk of shame" only means that they were up all night and went home in the same clothing they went out with.  Doesn't mean they were out "getting it on" with the band all night.. Lol.

The only ones that know what really happens back stage or the after parties are the ones lucky enough to get backstage or invited to the after parties.

And the band themselves.  And that's rock n' roll. ;)

Slash relationship is pretty public, she may not be a wife yet but she's given her place as an official girlfriend. They both look and act committed to each other. I can't say if its pose or what but if I have to go by what's shown, then I guess he's pretty much taken.

Having kids doesn't mean you're tied down but when you have kids you really start caring who you're seen with and who you go out with. Plus, most of the guys children are teenagers or entering that age. They judge you and your partners, they want to have a saying in your life (regardless if that is right or wrong). That's why I say they're not in the same place than 25 years ago, even if they're not in committed relationships, having children changes it all.

I dont know what happens in the after parties, probably just lots of alcohol and chatting, some making out, lol. No clue what's up with all those girls back there.

Its strange in the age of Internet and social media we don't get many reports from that. Made me wonder why.

51 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Slash relationship is pretty public, she may not be a wife yet but she's given her place as an official girlfriend. They both look and act committed to each other. I can't say if its pose or what but if I have to go by what's shown, then I guess he's pretty much taken.

Having kids doesn't mean you're tied down but when you have kids you really start caring who you're seen with and who you go out with. Plus, most of the guys children are teenagers or entering that age. They judge you and your partners, they want to have a saying in your life (regardless if that is right or wrong). That's why I say they're not in the same place than 25 years ago, even if they're not in committed relationships, having children changes it all.

I dont know what happens in the after parties, probably just lots of alcohol and chatting, some making out, lol. No clue what's up with all those girls back there.

Its strange in the age of Internet and social media we don't get many reports from that. Made me wonder why.

My guess is that nothing at all happens there which is why we hardly ever hear anything about it. And the few times we do hear about it (like that girl who got to go on the bus with Axl where he talked about Slash a lot), still basically nothing happens. They're there to look pretty and give Axl an audience to tell his stories to.

And that's when they even get lucky enough to meet Axl. Most of the time they probably just end up with crew members and Dizzy or something :facepalm:

I also really can't see guys like Duff or Fortus cheating on their wives. No way. And even Slash seems pretty committed to Meegan, though he seems more like the type to have some fun on the side.

• Like 2

Dizzy and his wife Lisa aren't together anymore? If not then maybe he's in on it.

I'm pretty sure Slash is over the groupie thing. No drugs, Meegan an he's not very social.

I can see Axl since he's single no kids. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe Tommy when he was with the band, 

I got to hang out with Richard in Brooklyn a few times even made him a DVD copy of MSG 2002. He had just started dating his wife. He seemed really commited to her and their kid

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lancelot said:

I enjoy soccer. Played it from 11 yrs old all the way through high school. Was pretty good if I don't say so myself. 

Colts vs Texans is gonna be fun this year.

I'm British and I prefer the NFL over football, you're literally bombarded by football here since birth so I'm kind of sick of it ha.

• Like 2

Sorta funny, we finally made it home today (live in NW Arkansas, about 4 hours away) and stopped at a gas station. Waiting in line for the bathroom and a couple comes through the door decked out in GnR stuff. I was like "ya'll go to the show on wednesday?" and the girl just starts yelling "YES IT WAS AWESOME!". It was a nice moment, I'm sort of going through concert withdrawals, in a funky mood because I can't believe it's over. So that helped. I understand why some are going to more than one concert because I seriously want to experience that again so badly. Might try to go to the Dallas one. My FIL also just moved to Atlanta like a week ago, which is soooo convenient because that would save on hotel costs plus would be a good excuse to visit lol 

yes5.JPG

yes6.JPG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

Sorta funny, we finally made it home today (live in NW Arkansas, about 4 hours away) and stopped at a gas station. Waiting in line for the bathroom and a couple comes through the door decked out in GnR stuff. I was like "ya'll go to the show on wednesday?" and the girl just starts yelling "YES IT WAS AWESOME!". It was a nice moment, I'm sort of going through concert withdrawals, in a funky mood because I can't believe it's over. So that helped. I understand why some are going to more than one concert because I seriously want to experience that again so badly. Might try to go to the Dallas one. My FIL also just moved to Atlanta like a week ago, which is soooo convenient because that would save on hotel costs plus would be a good excuse to visit lol 

yes5.JPG

yes6.JPG

That bottom pic is way cool! 

• Like 1

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

I thought it was common knowledge at the time. IIRC it was spoken of on both their social media pages. Not advertised, but no big secret either.

Anyone? Or am I out in left field on this?

I see. I lost interest in nuguns after 2012 so I missed it. Surprised to say the least. Sure it wasn't Ashba? Could see him doing something like that

I always thought the whole Fortus banging Kat thing was just a weird rumor. Especially since Kat is with another dude and Fortus is married with 2 little girls as far as I know. Doesnt make it impossible, but...

Also Kat can do better than Fortus. She's hot and he is... not.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

I see. I lost interest in nuguns after 2012 so I missed it. Surprised to say the least. Sure it wasn't Ashba? Could see him doing something like that

No. Definitely Fortus. She used to always post about her new boyfriend, but that ceased when this tour started. IDK, but I feel like I'm slipping into Women's Thread territory. :facepalm:

1 hour ago, AlexC said:

I'm British and I prefer the NFL over football, you're literally bombarded by football here since birth so I'm kind of sick of it ha.

I can see that happening with sport allegiance. Musically I used to like Whitesnake when they first came out, but after hearing their songs on the radio for the millionth time I got burnt out on them. What's your favorite NFL team?

3 hours ago, AlexC said:

Me too, I managed to get tickets for the game in October a twickenham, Giants vs Rams. They sold out in minutes and I was lucky to get them :) 

3 hours ago, Mandy123 said:

*photos*

Nice shots. Their stage setup and everything really has come together. Looks fantastic. 

Central AR here(Conway). I'll be hitting the New Orleans show and might be lucky enough to go to the Arlington show as well. Sucks there was no Memphis date, drive is gonna be a real pain.

Edited by pugachev
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Oni said:

I was wondering the same thing

Are you on mobile? For some reason, my phone doesnt update threads. It still shows the same posts/threads for 2-3 days ago. I have to clear my history before it shows everything again. Its very strange, every time I want to view the site on my phone I have to do that.

Edited by pugachev

Just now, pugachev said:

Are you on mobile? For some reason, my phone doesnt update threads. It still shows the same posts/threads for 2-3 days ago. I have to clear my history before it shows everything again. Its very stranged, every time I want to view the site on my phone I have to do that.

I am on my mobile. I turned it off and back on. I see 2 pages on Chicago and nothing recent

Just now, Oni said:

I am on my mobile. I turned it off and back on. I see 2 pages on Chicago and nothing recent

Try clearing your history and site data. Thats the only way it works for me. I dont know what the deal is, but it's been plaguing me off and on for a while now.