06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

3 minutes ago, Mandy123 said:

Um because its Duff? We sort of came because of him?? (well me anyway, ha)

I've came before because of Duff as well, totally understand ;)

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

it's 8:41 PM in Kansas City, when does GN'R start? any periscope,FB or other links yet? thank you

9:25 as has been the usual of late.

• Like 1

Hate to be 'that guy' (for the record I am absolutely stoked for everyone in the band and fans everywhere, this tour has blown my expectations completely out of the water), however I can't help but keep thinking how fucking cool it would have been to see every seat sold at all these gigantic stadiums because it's what the band deserve and it initially seemed like a genuine possibility, almost an inevitability. 

It's just that it seemed to be soo within reach. Like, if they had lowered the ticket prices surely the extra attendance of those able to afford tickets would have evened out the gross with the expensive ticket prices, if that makes sense?

Didn't mean to be a downer, I'm having so much fun following this tour via the internet, I just know we'd be seeing sellouts across the board if the promoters or ticketmaster or whoever weren't so damn greedy.

Rant over! :)

• Like 1