06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

31 minutes ago, Stizzy said:

Hi Gunners, how early would you recommend turning up if you have GA pit tickets (not VIP) and want a spot right in front? Gates open at 6:30. 

I haven't been to any of the shows, but the GA pits are quite small, so you'll be standing very close to the stage even if you're at the very back of the area.

From what I've seen in pictures coming in before the show, the GA pit seems to be the first area to start filling up though.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Jephro Rucastle said:

I appreciate that but look on the bright side: It only cost me about $800 to learn how to buy tickets online! Sorry for the previous blank post. I suck at computers

silver lining, you ended up with the tickets you wanted lol! I did the "panicked, got a nightrain membership and bought the 1st tickets they gave me" thing :facepalm: I'm just happy to be breathing the same air as them, though, and I never thought in a million years I would...so i can't complain too much! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, froghat said:

What is the cheapest parking? 

$30 according to official email about the show. I can't believe they are charging Chiefs game day price. On game days, they open the lots like 5 hours before game time, people have massive tailgate parties, and make a massive mess. I can see charging 30 for that, but this is robbery. I can't remember if they charged 30 last year for the Stones. Probably did but I seemed to think it was only like 10 that night.

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

I haven't been to any of the shows, but the GA pits are quite small, so you'll be standing very close to the stage even if you're at the very back of the area.

From what I've seen in pictures coming in before the show, the GA pit seems to be the first area to start filling up though.

Thanks a lot, Spirit! 

13 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

I wish I could buy one online on the way to the airport & fly across to attend. What a waste if they don't sell every ticket.

How long from this post are they likely to hit the stage please? Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I just watched the weather. The guy I trust the most says thunderstorms coming right over KC around 9-10... Gaaahhhh! I hope he's wrong, but I would expect to get wet.

Axl does tend to bring the rain w/him quite a bit :P 

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

4 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

I wish I could buy one online on the way to the airport & fly across to attend. What a waste if they don't sell every ticket.

How long from this post are they likely to hit the stage please? Thanks in advance.

25 hours or so.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rock4eva said:

In 23.5 hours, AIC is scheduled to start. GnR in approximately 25 hours from this post.

3 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

25 hours or so.

What??? LOLOL I'm sitting here waiting for them to go on stage, it's Wednesday late morning. :facepalm: I've got the wrong day haven't I? Well I do have time to get to the USA, there's tickets available 3 rows from the front from what I understand on the site. :facepalm::facepalm:

Slinking away back into my cave.......

Edited by rock4eva
  • Like 1

If you have tickets for the Kansas City show, call Ticketmaster fan support at  800-653-8000  and upgrade/exchange your tickets!! 3rd row Slash side and 8th row center section are waiting for you!

Edited by rockphantom
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

Kind of sucks for all the people that paid big bucks. There are tons of tickets available on TM and below face value tix Stub Hub for the first "Sold Out" Foxboro show too and that is 3 weeks away. Seems to be what is happening everywhere. They could have just charged more reasonable prices in the first place.. The die hards wouldn't have gotten  robbed and they would have really sold out these shows giving a lot more people a chance to see them. 

• Like 1

i have GA pit 2 ticket though I really wanted GA Pit 1 (to be on Slash's side). Is it still possible to call ticketmaster and change? They had mailed me the tickets, its not a printout, so obviously there is no time for them to mail me a GA pit 1. Could somebody please advice?

Just now, Stizzy said:

i have GA pit 2 ticket though I really wanted GA Pit 1 (to be on Slash's side). Is it still possible to call ticketmaster and change? They had mailed me the tickets, its not a printout, so obviously there is no time for them to mail me a GA pit 1. Could somebody please advice?

Give TM a call! They close for the night in 20 minutes.

They will cancel your paper ticket and send you an electronic ticket.

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Kind of sucks for all the people that paid big bucks. There are tons of tickets available on TM and below face value tix Stub Hub for the first "Sold Out" Foxboro show too and that is 3 weeks away. Seems to be what is happening everywhere. They could have just charged more reasonable prices in the first place.. The die hards wouldn't have gotten  robbed and they would have really sold out these shows giving a lot more people a chance to see them. 

I agree. The top ticket price should have been $150 plus fees.

Van Halen charged $150 plus fees for their reunion tour and sold out arenas nationwide.

52 minutes ago, rockphantom said:

If you have tickets for the Kansas City show, call Ticketmaster fan support at  800-653-8000  and upgrade/exchange your tickets!! 3rd row Slash side and 8th row center section are waiting for you!

Good to know. I'll be keeping this number in mind as MetLife 2 gets closer, hoping to parlay my 3rd deck tickets into something nicer :)

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

I'm assuming this is an extra charge? 

1 hour ago, Stizzy said:

It is possible, be nice to them. 

They control the legacy in this, but I called once and they were awesome with me. 

Their fees suck bad though which is the biggest issue I have