07/01/16 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field

downzy

On April 7, 2016 at 2:51 PM, Use Your Delusion II said:

Section C1, Row 3.  Opinions, please....are those going to be horrible seats with half the stage obstructed?  I also grabbed 2 tix in Section 218, Row 16 just in case.

Keep main floor.   You'll have more fun down there.  In my opinion. 

18 minutes ago, coylec5 said:

Looks like opening act is Slash's band, his World On Fire tour.  Saw announcement today on Bandsintown.  A little disappointed it won't be AC/DC but LOVE Slash!

Care to post a link? The only thing I see listed for Slash on bandsintown is the GN'R dates.

3 hours ago, coylec5 said:

I think that's wrong.  His band isn't on tour (tour ended in late fall) and TM tickets say 8PM for show time. Need better source.  Plus- no way Slash is playing 2 shows in 1 night.  

10 hours ago, tristanj13 said:

My buddy said he heard something on 97.9 WLUP The Loop today about a second show supposedly being announced this coming Monday. Anyone else happen to hear that?

I did not hear that...however did he happen to say if it was going to be Saturday or Sunday?

17 minutes ago, tristanj13 said:

He did not. Im hoping fir Saturday though.

Ok....I hope this is true.  My issue with the Friday show is driving up there from Indy on a Fridat in the middle of rush hour traffic...Saturday or Sunday would be much better from a traffic standpoint.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ended up with extra tickets to July 1st and put them up on Ticketmaster for sale. However, ticketmaster has crazy fees so I will gladly sell both tickets at face value if anyone is interested

SEC B2, Row 27, Seat 7 and Seat 8

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/3/2016 at 6:29 PM, buzzsaw said:

I am getting seats from a friend of a friend that works for Soldier Field.  I don't know where the seats will be and I may not know until the day of the show, but I am told they will be good.  We shall see...I'm the skeptical type.

Found out today my seats are in 207 row 3.  Club level there is nice, so these should be good enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there (and on the 3rd too). B-)

I just posted in the ticket swap thread, but figured I'd throw something in here for good measure. I'm looking to swap a GA ticket for the July 1st show. I've got 1 ticket in GA1 and 1 in GA2. Im hoping to get my tickets in the same section, so if someone is willing to trade their GA ticket for the opposite section, holla atcha girl.

Edited by olga
  • Like 1

I have one ticket available for July 1st in Chicago. I'd be open to trading it for the 3rd but I'd prefer to move it. Face value of course. It's Section B1 Row 14 Seat 14. Come party with me and my friends. I broke up with my now ex-girlfriend which is why I have the extra ticket. It was $275 after taxes/fees. $250 face value.