22 November Rain 
23 Knockin' On Heaven's Door 
24 Nightrain 
---encore--- 
25 Jam 
26 Don't Cry 
27 The Seeker 
28 Paradise City 

Notes: It was great to see and hear slash and Duff back in the band! 

I wasn't sure how this would turn out, but it turned out really good. 

Hope you enjoy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davidprisby said:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=565634&dllist=1#seeders

Guns n Roses 
July 1, 2016 
Soldier Field 
Chicago, IL 

Taper: Auger3d 
Equipment: Sony PCM M-10, SP-CMC-25 Super-Cardiod 
Source: 96khz, 24 bit > FLAC 

Setlist: 

01 Intro 
02 It's So Easy 
03 Mr. Brownstone 
04 Chinese Democracy 
05 Welcome to the Jungle 
06 Double Talkin' Jive 
07 Estranged 
08 Live and Let Die 
09 Rocket Queen 
10 You Could Be Mine 
11 New Rose 
12 This I Love 
13 Civil War 
14 Coma 
15 Band Intros 
16 Godfather Love Theme 
17 Sweet Child O Mine 
18 Better 
19 Out Ta Get Me 
20 Wish You Were Here 
21 Layla 
22 November Rain 
23 Knockin' On Heaven's Door 
24 Nightrain 
---encore--- 
25 Jam 
26 Don't Cry 
27 The Seeker 
28 Paradise City 

Notes: It was great to see and hear slash and Duff back in the band! 

I wasn't sure how this would turn out, but it turned out really good. 

Hope you enjoy!

Oh didn't know there was audio already!  If anyone is up to it, would it be possible to upload this on a site like mega.nz for those who aren't on dime? :)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BuckinTN said:

Not sure if this has been posted or not. Saying over 60k last night. Wow. Big time...

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/07/live-review-guns-n-roses-light-up-chicagos-soldier-field-71/

I called it!!

So, on Friday night, over 60,000 fans returned to their highly coveted coliseum to see their proverbial cheerleaders in the flesh. As a cool summer breeze rolled in from Lake Michigan, a curious reprieve from the week’s balmy weather, a surprising, if not pleasant, scene unfolded at Soldier Field. Vibrant, intoxicated metal heads, ranging from 55 to 32 to 17, actually managed to co-exist in harmony as they strut around in #GnFnR gear, totally oblivious to the ever-sacred Band Shirt Rule.

Boom!

Edited by Kasanova King

6 hours ago, tsinindy said:

Legit question for anyone in the pit for this show.  Were the pits barricaded in the center or could you walk freely from one side of the stage all the way over to the other?

I did not see a barricade, however the pit was alot more packed than it was in Detroit, I am willing to bet cuz alot of people were able to sneak down in the pit, as the other shows including the 7/3 show only allowed hard tickets, while last night had print-at-home available, you could have bought 1 print at home pit ticket and re-printed it 20 times and had all your friends up in the nosebleeds sneak down

Edited by k12
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, k12 said:

I did not see a barricade, however the pit was alot more packed than it was in Detroit, I am willing to bet cuz alot of people were able to sneak down in the pit, as the other shows including the 7/3 show only allowed hard tickets, while last night had print-at-home, you could have bought 1 print at home pit ticket and re-printed it 20 times and had all your friends up in the nosebleeds sneak down

Really?  Usually they give wristbands right when you get your ticket scanned.  But thanks for the info!

6 minutes ago, charliehoodger said:

Band shirt rule...dont wear a shirt of the band you're seeing. Fuck that rule though. I'm wearing my purple AXL ROSE #8 basket ball jersey to the philly show.

Haha yeah, that ain't happening on these concerts. I even saw a "Where's Izzy?" shirt on the concourse. 

26 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

You gotta love his dance moves :headbang:

giphy.gif

Slash and Axl are getting more crazier every show, running, dancing, by the middle of this tour, no one gonna be able to control these two. Amazing! And Duff said in his twitter he wanted to run in Chicago, but he was still in the day after leg day effects, i guess this is the price to have a model body. I think he will need to skip some gym days if he don't want to miss all the fun with Axl and Slash.

11 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Really?  Usually they give wristbands right when you get your ticket scanned.  But thanks for the info!

they scanned them at the main gate, than you had to wait on a line inside and show them your ticket, and than they gave you the wristband, no scanning, could have printed 100 extra tickets and would have likely succeeded in getting them all in the pit

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, k12 said:

they scanned them at the main gate, than you had to wait on a line inside and show them your ticket, and than they gave you the wristband, no scanning, could have printed 100 extra tickets and would have likely succeeded in getting them all in the pit

Wasn't the line for GA separate though?   Or could you go in any gate and the go to get your wristband?  I know soldier has had GA before, surely they wouldn't have a loophole like this.

4 hours ago, oaka said:

A friend who is visiting Chicago at the moment sent me this picture :-)

image-0.02.01.265d2e6f216d0afb3080c40150ab1ec00ca641baeec07762305beaaa07358df3-V.jpg

That was at the hotel we stayed at. The band sounded pretty good from the 16th floor, lol. 

That was a great show last night! They went on early and Axl sounded amazing. Slash was a beast on the guitar, as usual. The whole band sounded great & seemed to be enjoying themselves. I wish I could go back for tomorrow's show. 

I really hope they release a blu ray and cd from this tour after it wraps up. Then a new studio album ;)

• Like 2