07/01/16 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field

downzy

Just now, Spirit said:

Beyonce also filled Soldier Field recently, it was roughly 45,000.

All depends on the seating layout.  From that pic, I'd be shocked if it wasn't over 50k, approaching 60k.  Soldier Field is HUGE.  Filling half the stadium can get you 50k.

Just now, Kasanova King said:

All depends on the seating layout.  From that pic, I'd be shocked if it wasn't over 50k, approaching 60k.  Soldier Field is HUGE.  Filling half the stadium can get you 50k.

Think soldier field is bigger than detroits and it had 45k. Bet this is closer to 55k

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Seating layout pretty much the same as GNR

1 minute ago, Spirit said:

Seating layout pretty much the same as GNR

The corners on the floor don't have any seats....from that pic, they are full.  So I'm guessing they let people down onto the floor in the corners.  Every seat in every level is full.  No less than 50k ....approaching 60k.  We'll know eventually....but that's my guess.  ;)

Just now, Makuro said:

Wow, he's really giving it all during Better

This makes me happy to hear. Better is one of my favorite GNR tunes, but I have rarely heard a live performance of it that I thought was good. And yes Melissa ups GNR in the backing vocal department. One of the best hires that Ask has ever made was bringing her on to replace that idiot Pitman.