07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

5 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Now I need a good picture of Axl singing, Slash guitar playing in vertical, Duff McKagan and Steven Adler on drums. pleeeeease :-(

You can get all of em in one if they just did what they did on SCOM 

@4:23 you can see the video board behind the stage has Axl, Slash and Duff at the same time 

• Like 3

Only watched the Steven vids so far. I'm totally 100% cool with Axl's singing. He's using the clean voice a lot but dropping in rasp at all the right points, plenty of salt and pepper. It's obviously deliberate on his part to not be wearing it out. I think there's a good chance that if he weren't with AC/DC too we'd be getting closer to 2010 vocals but as things are it's all gravy. 

They are fucking all over the stage, all smiling like massive goofs all the time. You can see how much fun they're having and how happy there are. Slash is just smiling like a loon, wobbling his head in Michelle. Axl is running and twirling all over the stage like it's 1992. He literally hasn't been this animated consistently at any time from 2001-2014. 

Absolutely fucking awesome. 

• Like 3

Quoting myself due to the immense hype that left me inept of anything else...

"In the light of recent mind-blowing happenings, I cannot help but to express my gratitude on behalf of Steven to Slash as the main catalyst for bringing Steven back, as well as Axl and Duff.. What could have been a reunion let-down, is now taking it's full shape and firing on all cylinders. I could go on to and would love to write a possible article on this, but I'm taking a moment to grasp and immerse into the insurmountable amount of hype I've been enamored of.. 

Well, after all, Mick Wall was right...why spoil the fun he said..!!:lol:

In my words... Fuck yeah!! I have never been so happy for Steven... It has taken a long way, but here he is, gracing the drum spot in Guns N' Fuckin' Roses!!! Not sure if my happiness is a result of his, but whatever..this is a moment to relish!! Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Steven Adler!!:drool::lol::D:dance:

• Like 1

The worst part about being live at this show tonight is... it's all a fucking blur now! 

I'm so glad I got to experience the closest thing to the original band as possible. Great performances and just sort of surreal to see in person.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

RQ was perfect

Holy crap. It's like a different song to the basic versions of the last years, so much more life. Love the intro and love how much Slash and Richard are enjoying playing off eachother. Slash is being really fucking generous to him to be fair. Everyone's ego seems to be checked at the door.

And the ending is awesome. Slash sounds superb, perfect tone, hitting everything and Axl......what more could you ask for? I know he's singing the verses and chorus largely clean but he gives you everything for the end part. No glasses, no hats, no massive chains, no bandana etc...just massive smiles and giving the crowd down the front huge smiles and making eye contact. A completely different performer to 2011-2014. 

Absolutely fucking magic. 

I was absolutely sick of hearing these old songs before now. Didn't even bother going to the last UK shows, let alone taking anyone. Now I cannot wait to go and i'll be taking as many people as possible.

• Like 1