07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

4 minutes ago, Vic Sage said:

This^ He was on cloud 9,man! The guys were amazed that the magic is still there.

I'm delighted for the guy and the fans that have wanted it. He's been wanting back in for a quarter of a century. Hoping to see more and more of him as the tour rolls on. 

I was having some troubles with sleeping last night. It was around 2-3 am, and I was thinking about getting up and waiting for the show, because I know it starts at around 4-4:30 am where I'm at. But then I said to myself, oh come on it's Cincinaty, nothing will happen and went back to sleep. SHIT I WAS SO WRONG!!!

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL! LOVE YOU ALL GUYS! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

2016 what killer year :headbang: 

After the trainwreck that was the last 15 years of GNR I had pretty much written Axl and GNR off around 2014.  However this year has reignited the spark and I am sooo happy with Guns N' Fuckin' Roses!!

• Like 1

Hopefully Steven will play a bigger part as the tour goes on. It's just satisfying watching that big smile behind the drums, and I think he has proved he can - at the very least - pull off the AFD material which is what we all wanna see him play (along potential new songs). This also brings back hope for Izzy, and for me personally Matt.

Is this the biggest show Steven has played since Farm Aid 1990?

30 minutes ago, D.. said:

Okay it's insane. Soooo cool.

A few things: Axl is at the top of his game, he hasn't been this psyched and in shape since the 90's. Sometimes you could think we're still in the 90's in those clips, it's like they time-travelled.

I really thought 2010 was the best year since the 90's and that he wouldn't ever be able to be as good again, but wow, he hasn't sung Jungle like this ever in the 2000's. It's mindblowing.

That Coma performance is INCREDIBLE. So far his voice on this one was so-so, but he nailed it last night. Easily the best since the tour has started, sometimes it's almost like listening to the studio version. It's a miracle that they perform this song every night along with Civil War and Estranged, those songs are so long and hard to sing and play, it just blows my mind, the band is going all out every night.

Steven Adler popping out of nowhere is magical. He looks so happy, so thankful to be there, a pleasure to see.

They all look so happy. Duff and Slash are doing an awesome job. Melissa is giving a nice touch with the chorus. Fortus is great as always. Frank is solid, I don't get all the criticism he's given, he's great.

I had high doubts when the tour started, but Axl has taken in consideration all of the criticism he got in the last 15 years, you can tell he knows about what was wrong, and he's giving the best he can. Few people are like him, it's hard to read through so much shit thrown at your face and actually work on it. I'm glad he was open-minded and got back in the game.

Dammit it GN'R was so disappointing to me since Rock in Rio 2011 (except some gigs where he had inspiration, and of course the Vegas gigs in 2014) but now they are definitely back. 

Now what I would really love is seeing some other guests every now and then, how cool would it be to see Buckethead or Bumblefoot pop out of nowhere for a song or two? They definitely need one or the other for There was a time and some other technical songs from CD that Slash can't play.

Anyway I can't wait for them to tour Europe, I will attend several dates definitely, it's just too great to miss. Lucky americans ; )

-BBF has not been to any of the shows so far, stating "No, that would be weird haha. It's like going to watch your ex-girlfriend get married or something. I moved on, they moved on. I hope everyone is happy" 

His ex Girlfriend is married to Her Ex Boyfriend, so probably no..... Too bad cause I like Ron tho

6 hours ago, Jeez said:

I remember there was a time when we said similar things about Slash, Duff, Izzy and Adler. You didn't learn anything?

To be honest, Matt has said some very negative things about Axl over the years, and yes so has Slash, but it is not the same, Matt was just a filler for a few years, i don't think we will see him with Guns N Roses

15 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

2001-2014 was a waste of time.  I'm serious

Then what about 1994-2000?

And, bless Axl for running around the stage during My Michelle. After his first sprint, you can hear his voice getting thin and squeaky cause there's no oxygen left. After standing still for a few seconds, his voice gets fuller and more raspy again. Thankfully he's trying to move a bit more like his younger self at 54 and a lot heavier. :)

Edited by AFGnR

Just watched the videos and I have to say that Axl sounds fucking great, Rocket Queen, Coma, Jungle, the Adler's songs :drool::drool::drool:. No one can say that he's not giving it all.

It was great seeing how hyped they all were playing with Steven again :hug:. The video will definitely get the most views.

Btw. Am I the only one who's waiting for Izzy's "response"? :popcorn:

• Like 1