07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Also, they're all obviously really comfortable in each other's company, particularly Axl and Steven, this must have been planned for a while. I don't think that's the first time he's been around Axl or the others. Just my opinion though, could be wrong... I didn't think he was going to show up at all, I honestly though Axl letting in Slash was the most he could stretch to.... Well he proved me wrong again! I'm shocked, I really am! 

Apparently it was planned for troubadour, but it couldn't be because Steven had problems on his back

This whole year and tour is so damn unbelivable, less than 12 months ago or so on, there where talks about no more GNR on these boards... And booom... This????? mindblowing so to say...

4 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well, well, well, you just can't tell.....that looks like Guns N'Fucking Roses :headbang: 

gnfnr.jpg

If this was taken in 1985. That would be Dizzy banging on the Storage container door asking if he could jam, then hanging his head in shame. 

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi

God bless Steven Adler (if there is a god?). There's no Guns N' Roses without Steven Adler. Thank you for the groove man! There's no drummer like you. Thank you for being alive and making this happen.

Edited by GnR_Stockholm
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Well, well, well, you just can't tell.....that looks like Guns N'Fucking Roses :headbang: 

gnfnr.jpg

Of course I'm out of likes, because, well ... POPCORN :wub:  But I feel so many shivers just looking at this blurry pic! Fuck I'm so happy and so happy for him! Life is good people :headbang:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, blackrose87 said:

not a chance of it being a once off. the rest of the guys will have noticed how everyone went apeshit when he came out.

The good news is he is wearing an All Access Tour laminate not an All Access Pass.  (A pass is for a show specific venue) (A laminate is for the tour)  May not mean anything but I noticed

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

The good news is he is wearing an All Access Tour laminate not an All Access Pass.  (A pass is for a show specific venue) (A laminate is for the tour)  May not mean anything but I noticed

May mean He got access to join the whole Tour N' I hope We can get all funny videos N' pictures off stage / Behind the scenes from Him