07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

Hope everyone else that went had a blast. As everyone knows by now Steven came out for two songs. Anyway's I'm slightly hungover from drinking after the show too much.  May post a longer review later. I had a great time last night though.

Hope everyone else that went had a blast. As everyone knows by now Steven came out for two songs. Anyway's I'm slightly hungover from drinking after the show too much.  May post a longer review later. I had a great time last night though.

• Like 1

You people in Cincy are so fucking lucky! I wish they woulda had Adler come out in Chicago. I'm glad he finally got to play with the band, I can only imagine how awesome and surreal it must have been for him. I hope they can all keep the peace and hopefully record some new music in the not too distant future.

28 minutes ago, BOSSY78 said:

I think I'm in about the same shape as you are.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

everytime i see this pic i get shivers down my whole body

it's pretty awesome! :)

14 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

Last night at the show, you would have never thought these guys ever had bad blood. Slash and Axl rocking out together and with Duff. Then Axl fist bumping Adler... I mean shit. Fucking amazing how far these guys have come.

it's magic! :wub:

32 minutes ago, tat2d1 said:

You people in Cincy are so fucking lucky! I wish they woulda had Adler come out in Chicago. I'm glad he finally got to play with the band, I can only imagine how awesome and surreal it must have been for him. I hope they can all keep the peace and hopefully record some new music in the not too distant future.

i thank God for periscope! i may not have been there physically but i saw it LIVE. history was made and i saw it! besides, i screamed so loud when Axl announced Steven i'm sure they heard it in Cincinnati! :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

I was expecting a new song. Which was like level 10 excitement. Then he said "on the drums" and was expecting a Ferrer drum solo or something and I was ready to be disappointed. Then he said "Steven Adler" and it went to level 20+. 

when he said Steven Adler i thought i misheard him! :P then when i saw Steven i screamed so loud :lol:

• Like 1

Huge applause to the person/people who made this possible! It was one of these "pinch me" moments that we will never forget. The fans who attended the show are so unbelievably fortunate to have witnessed history! 

The images of the interaction between the Trinity and Steven are stuck in my mind all day long! PRICELESS MOMENTS! 

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! ????