07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

Just now, GibsonLP said:

Any word yet on whether they are letting any sweaty old dudes backstage as well?

Actually, I think so. There was a guy who's posted a pic with Slash on Instagram. Altough I'm not sure if he was picked by staff members or what.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tat2d1 said:

You people in Cincy are so fucking lucky! I wish they woulda had Adler come out in Chicago. I'm glad he finally got to play with the band, I can only imagine how awesome and surreal it must have been for him. I hope they can all keep the peace and hopefully record some new music in the not too distant future.

"Not in this lifetime"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MarkIt8Dude said:

Heres hoping for Izzy this tour!!!  See yall in Orlando!

I have a strange feeling that L.A. is gonna end up getting the AFD 5 on stage together for the first time in 26 years. It'll be EPIC if/when it happens.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, tat2d1 said:

I have a strange feeling that L.A. is gonna end up getting the AFD 5 on stage together for the first time in 26 years. It'll be EPIC if/when it happens.

You're not the only one with this feeling. I don't keep my hopes up too high though.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, emybdc said:

Ok, so I might be a little obsessed over those backstage passes, but honetly, how the hell are you guys not?!

I don't wanna post the pictures here 'cause they were posted on that private group on facebook, but there's a woman who went backstage and took the coolest pics with Adler and Axl. She was at the rail AND she was wearing the lanyard.

There's not much mystery to it, I think. Wearing the lanyard doesn't give you a backstage pass.

Being a hot young girl (under 25), preferably dressed up in shorts, showing cleavage and long shiny hair is what is going to get you backstage. Being at the rail will just help you get spotted easier than lets say, you're a hot chick in the nosebleed sections :awesomeface:

All you have to do is be friendly to the Andrei guy, Fernando or anyone from Axl's entourage. They are the ones who will pick you apart from the crowd and give you the backstage pass.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

There's not much mystery to it, I think. Wearing the lanyard doesn't give you a backstage pass.

Being a hot young girl (under 25), preferably dressed up in shorts, showing cleavage and long shiny hair is what is going to get you backstage. Being at the rail will just help you get spotted easier than lets say, you're a hot chick in the nosebleed sections :awesomeface:

All you have to do is be friendly to the Andrei guy, Fernando or anyone from Axl's entourage. They are the ones who will pick you apart from the crowd and give you the backstage pass.

That girl that got the pass is not 25. She is pretty, though :) But I don't think they're getting all the pretty girls backstage. Maybe that's when the lanyard plays its part.

• Like 1

Just now, youngswedishvinyl said:

I have thought about this a lot during this tour, when did Axl tattoo over the AFD cross tattoo? Must kinda suck to have that one ruined right now ;) 

He has not done it himself, it got worse and worse by its own, he had tried to save it with getting new color but it did not help

• Like 1

Just now, lassie said:

He has not done it himself, it got worse and worse by its own, he had tried to save it with getting new color but it did not help

Ahh okay, I thought that somewhere during the height of the ChiDem era he did not want to be reminded of the old band every time he looked at his arm but I guess I was wrong then ;)

8 minutes ago, emybdc said:

That girl that got the pass is not 25. She is pretty, though :) But I don't think they're getting all the pretty girls backstage. Maybe that's when the lanyard plays its part.

is this part of the contest they have? i saw something about it on twitter, you give them your seat # and some people get to go backstage?

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Ahh okay, I thought that somewhere during the height of the ChiDem era he did not want to be reminded of the old band every time he looked at his arm but I guess I was wrong then ;)

Yeah one might think that :-) But i think it was poor made back in the 80s.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Im sure Ive got an email from Nightrain saying that while they encourage all fans to wear the lanyard and Nightrain tshirts to the show, this DOES NOT mean they are entitled or guaranteed to go backstage or receive any special treatment because of it. And I think it makes sense, or else, they would be getting like 100 people in line trying to get backstage.

Most people who get to hang out with Axl's crew are good looking young women. I have hardly read the same stories from guys. Men who want to meet Axl wait by the hotel or outside the venue and that's how they get their picture taken. Unless they are friends or know Fernando, Andrei or Del in some shape or form.

While Slash and Duff do seem to meet guys backstage, have their pic taken and all. But in that case, I don't know how those people get picked to meet them.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Im sure Ive got an email from Nightrain saying that while they encourage all fans to wear the lanyard and Nightrain tshirts to the show, this DOES NOT mean they are entitled or guaranteed to go backstage or receive any special treatment because of it. And I think it makes sense, or else, they would be getting like 100 people in line trying to get backstage.

Most people who get to hang out with Axl's crew are good looking young women. I have hardly read the same stories from guys. Men who want to meet Axl wait by the hotel or outside the venue and that's how they get their picture taken. Unless they are friends or know Fernando, Andrei or Del in some shape or form.

While Slash and Duff do seem to meet guys backstage, have their pic taken and all. But in that case, I don't know how those people get picked to meet them.

Ha, we need to figure it out before they come to our countries :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

is this part of the contest they have? i saw something about it on twitter, you give them your seat # and some people get to go backstage?

I guess you need to buy the nightrain membership and then wear that thingi around your neck and get noticed somehow. Posting about it on twitter might help too

Maybe even I wil buy the membership when I go to see them.

I know this is the wrong section to ask about this, but there are 2 memberships, one is the normal one and the other is premium, I know @RussTCB you are a member there, what is the difference between them and do you get the laynard in the normal one too?

• Like 1