07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

On 6/30/2016 at 0:28 PM, livingthroughleaks said:

Yuck. Never heard of them, so I looked them up and listened a bit on iTunes. How is that some people get the Cult, some gdtnLenny, some get Alice in Chains, and we get this? Seems like such a wild disparity between caliber of openers.

Better than what we're getting in Houston.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

They could do it for the fans outside the us, I belive a lot of people would pay money for a stream :)

Yep, they could...but I wouldn't expect that to even be a possibility until the Dodger Stadium show and only one then if the rest of the US tour dates at that point are sold out.  

Be patient. SA dates later this year, others parts of the world including Europe next year :)

23 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Yep, they could...but I wouldn't expect that to even be a possibility until the Dodger Stadium show and only one then if the rest of the US tour dates at that point are sold out.  

Be patient. SA dates later this year, others parts of the world including Europe next year :)

I am looking forward to a Blu Ray of the show. The special features possibilities could be endless. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, tharbin80 said:

That's were I got my tickets. I got two cheap seat tickets for less than one regular priced cheap seat. Hoping for an upgrade once I get there. 

I must admit I've been to a lot of shows and I do see at the local Ampitheater (Deer Creek) a tent typically advertising upgrade opportunities for the night.  But I rarely see this elsewhere.

how does one go about upgrading day of show?  Inquiry at the box office?  Or, some other way?

19 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I must admit I've been to a lot of shows and I do see at the local Ampitheater (Deer Creek) a tent typically advertising upgrade opportunities for the night.  But I rarely see this elsewhere.

how does one go about upgrading day of show?  Inquiry at the box office?  Or, some other way?

I'm sure they're tricks I don't know, but often times in big venues that aren't sold out they just pass out upgraded tickets as you come in. Happened to me twice when I've seen GNR in the past. 

24 minutes ago, tharbin80 said:

I'm sure they're tricks I don't know, but often times in big venues that aren't sold out they just pass out upgraded tickets as you come in. Happened to me twice when I've seen GNR in the past. 

Were you originally in a section that got closed?