07/06/16 - Cincinnati, OH - Paul Brown Stadium (Steven Adler 2 Songs)

downzy

2 minutes ago, rickjkd1977 said:

That is almost as bad as someone asking why the Chicago lithograph would have a Mafia related theme to it.

Alright brains!! i aint American so why would i know about a footy coach? I certainly know about the Mafia/Chicago though;)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Wow! that's clever, how does that happen? the name put in for me and everything!! mind blown:wow: thank you!!

are you a wizard????

Yes

i am dayman, fighter of the nightman, champions of the sun. I'm a master of karate and friendship for everyone

enhanced-buzz-2646-1381796229-3.jpg

Edited by xBrownstonex
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Most everyone including crew is there.  The show will go on rain or shine :)

Dude this made my heart flutter! I can't begin to explain my excitement!!! And this relieves my anxiety about the show getting cancelled. 

I'll be there toting my big old handmade sign with a huge smile on my face! ??❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

That is yet another great design, America are so lucky, we will probably get a boring old Union Jack on ours when they finally come to the UK. 

You like that?  I'm not sure about it...but if you like, then I will like it :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

You like that?  I'm not sure about it...but if you like, then I will like it :)

I think it's my fave so far, maybe that and the blue and red gangster one. I've liked all their designs really. I suppose it's more interseting to us from Europe to see the US designs, for each state, ours just tend to be flag orientated :) 

• Like 2

Hey now!

Traveled up from Charleston, South Carolina for this show as Im originally from Cincinnati and a huge Bengals fan, so there is no way I would ever miss hearing "Welcome to the Jungle" in "the jungle" amongst other classics.  I have a ticket for Slashs side GA Pit and was wondering does anyone know what time doors are for the show tomorrow night? This is my first time seeing GnR and would like to get there as early as I can for a decent spot in the GA Pit area.

Thanks in advance for any help. I appreciate it. So stoked!