07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

New member here. Excited to catch this show. Pre-ordered with Nightrain. Field seating Section E row 26. I caught the 4/8 Vegas show and it was amazing. Selfishly, I hope they make a few Setlist tweaks so I can hear a few different songs. To all going, have fun and be safe!

Newbie checking in.  Paradise City VIP package as a surprise for my youngest son.  Section D, Row 5.

Does anyone know if this venue includes the parking pass that is mentioned in the package description?

Edited by clarity 8796

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2016 at 2:42 PM, clarity 8796 said:

Newbie checking in.  Paradise City VIP package as a surprise for my youngest son.  Section D, Row 5.

Does anyone know if this venue includes the parking pass that is mentioned in the package description?

Welcome to the forum, don't be a stranger!  Post some more :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Torque78 said:

so has anyone found a decent place to stay thats no to expensive?.

Nashville downtown hostel. I got a private room with a lock  that sleeps 4 people for about $200

Edited by lennyjoe
Add more information

I noticed on TM today that the singles seats that are left over in the $250 lower bowl price are going for $150 but if they have seats available next to each other they are still $250.

I bet this is just the start of price cutting for the Nashville show they still have a good amount of tickets left.

I was lucky enough to pull another GA ticket on Ticketmaster this morning. Just giving everyone a heads up. I've been able to pull up GA on DC, Cincinnati and Nashville the past few days. They're still $250 a pop plus fees. Just figure I'd let everyone know so they don't have to pay outrageous scapler prices if they want GA tickets. Good luck and see you all in the pit! =)

Just checked and pit tickets on Slash's side are still up for sale through ticketmaster.

I wonder with there still being floor seating to be had if they are making the pit area larger? It would make sense because pit tickets are easier to sell than the seated floor that are half way back or more because alot of venues have releaseed more pit tickets within the past few days or so. 

Just a thought?

On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 1:24 PM, superdave said:

I was lucky enough to pull another GA ticket on Ticketmaster this morning. Just giving everyone a heads up. I've been able to pull up GA on DC, Cincinnati and Nashville the past few days. They're still $250 a pop plus fees. Just figure I'd let everyone know so they don't have to pay outrageous scapler prices if they want GA tickets. Good luck and see you all in the pit! =)

Thanks to reading this post, I called TM and they swapped my seats for GA in Cincinnati. Fuckin' hyped as hell to see them in both cities, in general admission, over just a couple days.  

I owe you a beer, mate. 

50 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Thanks to reading this post, I called TM and they swapped my seats for GA in Cincinnati. Fuckin' hyped as hell to see them in both cities, in general admission, over just a couple days.  

I owe you a beer, mate. 

Sounds good to me. I'll be in DC this Sunday. Then I have about a week and a half til Cincinnati, Nashville and Pittsburgh, all of which I have GA for. See you in the pit!