07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

6 minutes ago, oaka said:

My guess is that he won't be there, just because everyone would be expecting him to make an appearance, so the element of surprise will be lost. My prediction is that he will play again at another show when noone would be anticipating him to appear. 

The way it was done in Cincinatti was just superb - there were absolutely no rumors,noone saw it coming and that made it even more awesome! Whoever organised it and managed to keep it a secret, did an excellent job. Kudos! 

Well now we should only get the surprise of Izzy.

Steven should be there full time, its like saying let Ashba play all the GNR songs and just bring Slash for a few songs for some shows and that will be a SURPRISE, well that will be a stupid thing to do.

Now the only surprise I am waiting for is Izzy Stradlin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Steven should be there full time, its like saying let Ashba play all the GNR songs and just bring Slash for a few songs for some shows and that will be a SURPRISE, well that will be a stupid thing to do.

Now the only surprise I am waiting for is Izzy Stradlin.

I really hope we get to see Izzy up there with the rest of the guys! Maybe at the LA concert? Fingers crossed! 

Let's see what happens tonight! I am really stoked ! 

54 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Steven should be there full time.

Nope. Frank is their drummer. For a decade now.

Edited by Sosso

1 hour ago, itsy said:

i reckon steven definitely will be there.  and this time the surprise will be more than 2 songs.  maybe paradise city?

Apparently hes going to be at most if not all usa shows from now on

• Like 2

Well I was informed that my babysitter will not be available until 5 p.m then I have about 1 1/2 hr drive...how well does the merchendise sell out? I don't want to ge tthere and all the good t-shirts be gone :(

9 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

Not sure but Frank was out last night at Red Door East just drinking while Slash was playing at exit in. Duff was out some where too last night. Haven't heard of any sightings of Axl though. Might want to check the Hutton...just saying. I almost went today but decided to not be such a stalker lol

I don't believe they are staying at the Hutton. Any other ideas? Like to get duff and slash to sign my arm with Axl sig. 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

About to head out from Booneville Mississippi for the last 2 and a half hours. Suprised the poster hasn't leaked yet 

Im leaving from Tupelo, ms