07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

Anyone know if the city shirts sell out? i am REALLY wanting one but I wont get to venue until 7-8 ish due to babysitter issues. trying to decide if i should say 
fuck it" and drive there, buy a shirt when the truck opens, drive home, then go back for concert lol

13 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I don't believe they are staying at the Hutton. Any other ideas? Like to get duff and slash to sign my arm with Axl sig. 

Im leaving from Tupelo, ms 

Loews

I need an extra ticket for Pit slash side at face. Anybody selling?

1 hour ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Don't know the name of the bar I'm searching for, but I will let you know. Don't know what other MyGNR members want to get a couple drinks but the more of us, the merrier I say. 

I'm still about 5 hours away but I'm up for having a few drinks with you guys, name the place.  Is there a preferred lot to park in for the show?

Total newbie but lifelong fan. I am35 and missed the original lineup tour. Beyond fired up!!!

first of all thanks to all of you have posted info!

can someone explain to my dumbass how buying from the truck works?  So you can just walk over the bridge and buy merchandise now?  I reall want a litho. 

8 minutes ago, Caddy said:

Total newbie but lifelong fan. I am35 and missed the original lineup tour. Beyond fired up!!!

first of all thanks to all of you have posted info!

can someone explain to my dumbass how buying from the truck works?  So you can just walk over the bridge and buy merchandise now?  I reall want a litho. 

Sure ya can

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Not sure, they were selling parking passes online but are now not available give the box office a call 1 615-565-4300

Thanks but I've tried calling the box office and there is zero parking information and no live people to speak with. Im going to assume I cant park at the stadium and just hope to hit up a parking garage nearby.