07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

It's George Jones. Thats cool, I just don't like the skull and guns. Looks off. 

Again, it's one bad litho design. Not a big deal at all, I just like talking about all of these

Yeah, George Jones is cool but I don't like the color,skull or the guns either. After seeing all the cool ones at the other shows I couldn't wait to see what kind of cool stuff they were going to do. Just is kind of disappointing, but oh well I am coming to see them perform not for show art work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eddie Money said:

No problem I'll keep looking

If you tell them who you are then they might give you a backstage pass.

Btw have you tried going to the box office and see if there are tickets available there?

I hope you find a ticket man, If I was going and had an extra ticket then I would have given it to you for free man, you really helped us a lot here. 

3 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

I've got a pit bracelet from Cincinatti still on my arm. If they use the same ones you might be able to sneak your way into the pit with it! Haha

Still? Haha. 

The lady who put mine on put it really loose so I was easily able to take mine off with out ripping it. 

33 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

If you tell them who you are then they might give you a backstage pass.

Btw have you tried going to the box office and see if there are tickets available there?

I hope you find a ticket man, If I was going and had an extra ticket then I would have given it to you for free man, you really helped us a lot here. 

I'm set for myself anyway. I'm just trying to get a ticket for a friend who lives here and wants to go with me.  

I do do want to meet up with anyone on here who is going to the show though.  Do we have a name of a bar yet anyone?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I'm set for myself anyway. I'm just trying to get a ticket for a friend who lives here and wants to go with me.  

I do do want to meet up with anyone on here who is going to the show though.  Do we have a name of a bar yet anyone?

Not got a name yet bt I figure we'll be at the bar in about an hour and a half or so. Once I see a name of the place I'm looking for, I'll pass it down. If you find somewhere first, let me know

15 hours ago, Toxic4 said:

Beyonce didn't cancel, she postponed it til October and so far it is selling decently. GnR is a legendary act, while Beyonce is a relevant popstar and caters to a different demographic so they are in two completely different lanes.

And I wouldn't worry about GnR's attendance, if you saw the map I posted a few comments ago there are only nosebleeds left while all the other sections sold really well. I actually wouldn't be surprised if it sold out completely as a result. 

Stapleton is a big draw in Nashville also

Just now, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Anybody know the place I'm thinking of? Fuckin' two story bar, live music, top floor was open. Great food, could smoke up some hell.

tootsie orchid lounge?

2 minutes ago, Obsession Of Vanity said:

Anybody know the place I'm thinking of? Fuckin' two story bar, live music, top floor was open. Great food, could smoke up some hell.

140817_144728 nashville-broadway honky tonks.jpg

Any word on if the Lithos are selling yet??? They look to be out of 400 likw Detroit i think. They must be expecting a big crowd. Im about to go down there myself and check it out. Ill be wearing my Appetite for Democracy 2012 Residency shirt!  Come say whats up if anyone is down there