07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

26 minutes ago, cqleonardo said:

please please please  PLEASE PUT STEVEN TO PLAY ALL THE AFD SONGS

There was a similar sitution back in 2009. Frank should have played all the old song and Brain should have played all the CD songs. This plan was never realised anyway. 

But I think that Frank should play most of the songs in the setlist.

4 minutes ago, Sosso said:

There was a similar sitution back in 2009. Frank should have played all the old song and Brain should have played all the CD songs. This plan was never realised anyway. 

But I think that Frank should play most of the songs in the setlist.

There was no any situation like this in 2009. Brain was out and Frank was a full time member in 2009. 

A couple of thoughts.

• If they've rehearsed 'Sorry' 4 times as someone said in this thread, I think that's a pretty good indication they plan on playing it tonight.
  • The fact that SLASH is rehearsing 'Sorry' means it's either not about him as many have speculated (could be about Matt Sorum or not even a bandmate?) or, if it is about him, SLASH and AXL have gotten past their differences to the point where they can laugh it off and perform it. If the latter is true, SLASH is showing a lot of maturity and indifference.
  • STEVEN being there and enjoying time with the guys during pre-show rehearsals makes me feel good about his role expanding beyond just 1 or 2 songs

For those that are there now, has 'Slither' been performed at soundcheck? Have ANY songs been sound checked multiple times like 'Sorry'??

• Like 3

I guess we should stop this Steven Vs. Frank

Im very happy Steven is back, even though I do want Frank out of the band, but thats not going to happen.

Now the thing which will happen and I hope happens is that Steven plays all the AFD songs with Civil War, I hope he plays all the illusion songs at least one night.

For the rest of the songs Frank will be there. 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

There was no any situation like this in 2009. Brain was out and Frank was a full time member in 2009. 

I have read that in an interview with Brain. But I can't find a link now (sorry).

3 minutes ago, thunderram said:

A couple of thoughts.

• If they've rehearsed 'Sorry' 4 times as someone said in this thread, I think that's a pretty good indication they plan on playing it tonight.
  • The fact that SLASH is rehearsing 'Sorry' means it's either not about him as many have speculated (could be about Matt Sorum or not even a bandmate?) or, if it is about him, SLASH and AXL have gotten past their differences to the point where they can laugh it off and perform it. If the latter is true, SLASH is showing a lot of maturity and indifference.
  • STEVEN being there and enjoying time with the guys during pre-show rehearsals makes me feel good about his role expanding beyond just 1 or 2 songs

For those that are there now, has 'Slither' been performed at soundcheck? Have ANY songs been sound checked multiple times like 'Sorry'??

I don't think so it was about Matt. It seemed like it was about Slash/Stephanie. 

But I guess Axl said it was about the media or something.

If they are playing sorry, then it would be nothing wrong if they add Crucify the dead, thats a better song than Sorry.