07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

3 minutes ago, Sosso said:

just a little side note! Frank and Richard haven't played on the studio version of "Sorry" either.

Good point! (I'll take your word for it, I forget a lot of who played what on ChiDem, and that's a whole different story...) Also, Melissa would clearly never have played on it. So, Dizzy & Axl would be the only members who were on the record. Makes this particular example much more of a team effort. Also, it shows how messed up the band got, but let's park that there. It's looking like we're getting beyond that stage now!

Looks like GnR it's not only sharing the social media marketing people with ACDC, but i guess they are sharing some equipments too. The ones with both GnR and ACDC names, probably will be used in the Axl/DC US tour too, before the GnR world tour. 

It's the same guy who is in control of the stage/stadium montage and logistic for the shows isn't?

Just now, Rickodez said:

Looks like GnR it's not only sharing the social media marketing people with ACDC, but i guess they are sharing some equipments too. The ones with both GnR and ACDC names, probably will be used in the Axl/DC US tour too, before the GnR world tour. 

It's the same guy who is in control of the stage/stadium montage and logistic for the shows isn't?

Yeah they had one guy common in both the bands

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Very true, one thing Is certain and that Is the love of this band. If you were a teenager(as we were) when they were In there prime It almost became your life and In your blood. Guns N Roses ruled the world. I really feel bad for younger fans who didn't get to experience that and have to try and relive the band through youtube because youtube just doesn't do It justice.

This. Im only 23, without youtube I probably wouldn't have even heard of GnR. But I am finally seeing them at Dodger stadium for the first time and I couldn't be more stoked about it. No popular act today has gotten me more excited than seeing GnR live 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pegasus said:

Because his singing was off key and that Mexican accent of his is unbearable. I personally had to stop watching his stream

At least you aren't being a straight out racist like usual.

well...never mind, I'm at dinner and hadn't read the whole thread....ugh.

Edited by tsinindy

1 minute ago, axlrosefan4life said:

This is the worst opener in history of all openers. I can't take this much longer 

Well the crowd seems to disagree. He's getting a much better and bigger crowd reaction compared to the other openers so far.