07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

7 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

they should at least sensld steven back out for PC at the end

Yes.

The best outcome is an gradual increase in the songs Adler plays. Surely Axl, Slash and Duff will realise the absurdity of the situation, having Adler twiddling his thumbs backstage while Frank mauls Sweet Child? If this is a sort of conditional arrangement, conditional on Adler remaining sober and amicable, there has to be an increase, surely, when the results have been so splendid?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PITBOSS said:

If he is gone after a few shows people are gonna complain to no end

Why would people complain as opposed to being appreciative of the fact that he has shared the stage with his old bandmates. That Is something he has been hoping for for 25 years.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Why would people complain as opposed to being appreciative of the fact that he has shared the stage with his old bandmates. That Is something he has been hoping for for 25 years.

Come on you know how these guys are. Relentless. I hope Adler is at the show I'm attending. I'll be stoked. I wish they'd let him do rocket queen. I'll take what I can get though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PITBOSS said:

Come on you know how these guys are. Relentless. I hope Adler is at the show I'm attending. I'll be stoked. I wish they'd let him do rocket queen. I'll take what I can get though.

Very true. After all the years apart , hoping and praying that someday In our lifetimes we would see them back together we finally get It and 14-15 shows In people are demanding something else. Even If Adler came back full time It would just end up being something else. What show are you attending?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

Very true. After all the years apart , hoping and praying that someday In our lifetimes we would see them back together we finally get It and 14-15 shows In people are demanding something else. Even If Adler came back full time It would just end up being something else. What show are you attending?

I'll be in Seattle. I agree if Adler was back it would be "we need izzy" if we had izzy it would be "setlist sucks" not sure the nitpickers would ever be happy. And lol at the guy pissed that bumble is gone, funny stuff. People wanting Robin back too, seriously? This is a fucking amazing time. Let's see what happens.

• Like 4