07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

24 minutes ago, weaponsnflowers said:

Have to wonder how Axl's belly keeps coming back, even though he sweats like crazy during the shows and does all that cardio on stage.

It's not coming back, it was always there, don't get by fooled by camera angles. You can see (go yt)  he was the same in troubadour, but he wore a jacket all the time so it's harder to spot, plus he wears black t shirts so that minimized the "Fat" effect. Then he was sitting for god knows how long, so we can't assess that period, here's a pick from a month ago.

fat1.jpg

Edited by DocArunas

What a stunning Civil War from this show, Axl's vocals are brutal at times on this song, especially towards the end, that about the most agressive I've heard him sound on a song for a while!

The guys are putting on a grand show, certainly a harkening back to the early 90s.

2 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

And it was very hot and humid. Axl was literally pouring with sweat. I got hit with it multiple times... 

Cool, now you have his DNA and can clone him. I'll take one copy please :shades:

Slash's guitar and Axl's voice, what more can you ask for :drool:

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DocArunas said:

It's not coming back, it was always there, don't get by fooled by camera angles. You can see (go yt)  he was the same in troubadour, but he wore a jacket all the time so it's harder to spot, plus he wears black t shirts so that minimized the "Fat" effect. Then he was sitting for god knows how long, so we can't assess that period, here's a pick from a month ago.

fat1.jpg

He is not fat!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

Dude check yourself

I'm a student with a huge ass loan, so no worries for my weight here, water and bread crumbs ftw 

Here is a pic for you, of our favourite chubby singer, touch his belly. 

acdc-duesseldorf-2016-axl-angus-young-171158.jpg

Edited by DocArunas

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

ok, either i've gone nuts or everyone else here has lost it... 

i think axl looks pretty decent in this video... best he's looked the entire tour - you can even see cheekbones finally! don't know what people are smoking tonight, he looks like he's lost weight. 

i actually think he's not even too far off from looking legitimately great (like 1992, ya know, like axl rose?)... like if he did that 10 day beyonce master cleanse/lemonade diet he'd be there... :rofl-lol:

• Like 3

Axl has a bloated belly, 

1 hour ago, Asia said:

I am genuinly surprised you guys aren't chasing him with scales and measuring tape yet.

"Axl please step on the scales, unfortunately, we are devastated to inform you that it looks like you might be one pound heavier then yesterday. If the scales confirms this devastating news, we're sorry to inform you that you cannot be a Guns'N'Roses singer anymore. No, we don't care how you sing or how much you run. Actually running makes your belly grow and we cannot accept a fat Axl in GNR. The whole world will redicule us for being fans of a man with a belly. You need to go. Join AC/DC permanently, somehow they don't care"

Oh, but they do care, they call him fat way more than us. Someone at one of their shows held up a sign saying XXL. Why do you get so offended when people speak the truth? Axl has a bloated belly, it gets mentioned so much because it's so noticable.