07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

3 minutes ago, lassie said:

Oh ffs, is it all about how much some one weight or looks these days? If so they can go fuck themselves.

Yes, especially these days it's all about weight, since its a big health issue nowadays. And since we want our beloved singer to live long and sing strong for as long as possible, that's why we talk about it. Even if it won't make him hop on a treadmill and cut those taco bell we still do it :P

• Like 2

Well, you can't say Axl isn't giving it all, he's singing well and he's drenched in sweat because of the running around, you can see the drops flying in the vids so he's obviously doing cardio, i don't think he's gonna die tomorrow if he doesn't loose the gut immediately, he recently broke his foot, cut him some slack (and give him a handkerchief for the sweat so we can clone him).

They all sound good and tight, hoping for Sorry soon and especially loving the TIL solo!

• Like 3

Axl voice is seriously kicking ass and about the music there is nothing bad to say, just compliments. But evidently he is too big, what separates him of awfull Vince Neil is lack of make up and outfit, where Vince is unmatchably awfull! Therefore, Axl beside voice must provide an onstage presence which is not something like everyday look what you see on the streets. As a superstar he can not afford such comfort to be fat and look whatever he wants, he must not be common guy, he must be a role model in all aspects. So, long time written Crash diet must be applied asap, at least 5kg to cut in two weeks is not a big deal and he has to do that. It will be easier for him to handle the shows, to sing easier and to be more agile as he was. Not 91,92,93 but 2006 look might be fine at the end.

Not to put all on Axl, Slash also would need a strong diet, ocasionally he seems like a bad fat copy of Slash, sorry to say, but he does.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Axl has a bloated belly, 

Oh, but they do care, they call him fat way more than us. Someone at one of their shows held up a sign saying XXL. Why do you get so offended when people speak the truth? Axl has a bloated belly, it gets mentioned so much because it's so noticable. 

They held up an XXL sign? Where? And no other context but to make fun of Axl?

Wow, that's really mean. I think he should lose weight as well, but that's just being nasty.

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Do what now? 

Thanks for a question, maybe that was not so adequate or preciselly defined. But in a sence that less weight enables you to be more agile, faster, easier to move and live, it means also less stress for your bones (he broke foot) and hearth. Therefore, for all of us who wish him well, it's not wrong nor bad that we wish him to get slim. However, outlaw spirit and critisizing and changing the world attitude is desirable!

5 hours ago, superdave said:

Just got back from the show. What an incredible night. Absolutely hands down the best GNR show I've ever been to. My humble thanks to @Black Sabbathand @axlrosefan4life and everyone who braved the heat and got their spot on the rail. I'll post pics tomorrow when I get home. Cheers!

Dude it was awesome hanging with u guys! I got a nice sun burn! Just got home.  Briefly spoke with duff and Adler after show but it was real quick. Going on no sleep but still hyped after a awesome show. I got a video I'll upload later! My next show is Atlanta! Can't wait! 

• Like 2

Just a little mini review on the show last night from me.

Chris Stapleton was a solid opener.

Ive been to two NuGuns and two Slash shows in the past. This one far exceeded both as far as experience goes. That being said.

Axl lost his total rasp voice at about Estranged point(less than halfway in).It seems like he brought it back at the end of most songs. It's not nearly as strong as 2010, but he still has flashes of brillance even after it goes clean. His stage presence and energy is still unmatched. I felt every member gave 110%

Slash, just wow. He definately picks up the slack when needed.

I like Better and Coma is one my favorite songs.. They just didn't translate well live for me. I could've done without.

The length of the show was nice and long. Nothing felt rushed. I definately got my money's worth .

Adler on drums just makes a worlds difference as far as energy and sound.Give him more songs. That's where he's meant to be.

It was amazing to see a huge stadium packed out with GNR fans. I underestimated the appeal the band still has. I felt like I was in the twilight zone walking down the strip on Nashville with a majority of GNFNR fans. It felt like a big deal. I'm also going to Orlando and Atlanta to experience this again . 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, superdave said:

Just got back from the show. What an incredible night. Absolutely hands down the best GNR show I've ever been to. My humble thanks to @Black Sabbathand @axlrosefan4life and everyone who braved the heat and got their spot on the rail. I'll post pics tomorrow when I get home. Cheers!

Awesome meeting you and enjoying the show with you guys. Awesome show. I'm gonna decide by tonight if I'm going to do Pittsburgh.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, DocArunas said:

Yes, especially these days it's all about weight, since its a big health issue nowadays. And since we want our beloved singer to live long and sing strong for as long as possible, that's why we talk about it. Even if it won't make him hop on a treadmill and cut those taco bell we still do it :P

Do you seriously think that additional few inches around the waistline will kill him? As for his health he's doing much better with his belly than most of you would with your skin and bones or whatever. The man is in top form and health so just give him a fucking break. And to someone else asking - no it doesn't offend me, it's just so fucking rediculous I can't believe it. People searching the whole internet for special angle photos so that they can see his belly and say he's fat, I mean, this is not normal, really. This is unhealthy - a really unhealthy obsession. Concentrate on the music and vocals and performance which are getting greater every night and fucking accept that Axl doesn't give a shit about what some obsessed weirdos from the Internet think of his waistline

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TLC said:

Please enough of the weight talk.  Mods, can you make another thread for weight watchers?  Did I read somewhere that they played an acoustic Patience?  If so, if anyone has a video, please post!  Thank you!

Patience at 2:09:10

• Like 3