07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

wth all of that sounds crazy and Izzy being grumpy and shitty, I can see it, but why such a negative presence should be among the band again?

the last we need is that stupid Izzy makes it hard for the rest to get along and we go back to point zero :max:

really, Izzy, fuuuuuuuu :facepalm:

1 hour ago, smoking guns said:

He was rude... Didn't want a pic taken. Just going off what she said. I am gonna text a pic of Izzy and Dizzy to her and have her confirm 

Text her a pic of Fortus....and ask her if this is the guy that looked annoyed because you called him Izzy?

:lol:

15 minutes ago, shjtjustgotreal said:

wait what the fuck...?

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm thinking. :blink::wacko:

Since when Izzy makes public demostration in a hotel for the whole world to see?  

I don't know... It sounds kinda weird  :shrugs:

2 minutes ago, Padme said:

Yeah that's pretty much what I'm thinking. :blink::wacko:

Since when Izzy makes public demostration in a hotel for the whole world to see?  

I don't know... It sounds kinda weird  :shrugs:

Not saying for sure the guy she saw was indeed Izzy but few mths ago seeing Izzy on twitter was weird with a capital W.

3 minutes ago, cheesecake said:

Not saying for sure the guy she saw was indeed Izzy but few mths ago seeing Izzy on twitter was weird with a capital W.

Well since he has a twitter account. I think it will be a good idea to ask him about this story.

I can't buy the idea that Izzy was there but didn't play because he was feeling grumpy.  If he was there at all it's because they worked out a deal, he wouldn't be there just to hang. If he's there he's been paid, and if he's been paid he would have been up on that stage playing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smoking guns said:

This is what I posted on EVO

I just got inside info from my female friend that hung out with the band in their hotel prior to the show... Here is what she told me

1)Axl was at a country singer's house so she didn't meet

2) Izzy was at hotel and I think sound check. She said he seemed annoyed and grumpy. Says they want him to play but was in a shit mood and wasn't playing. He seemed annoyed with Adler. 

3) Melissa and Frank are buddies and have taken to Adler

4) Slash is the big brother and loves Alder being there and looks out for him. She liked Slash eventhough he wouldn't let his hair down for a pic. Was very nice and seemed to care about everyone in the band. 

5) She talked to Duff for a while and he told her all the stuff we know and she was impressed with how professional he was and can tell he is a business man. Duff told her how close he and Slash were to death and how he went to school and learned about business etc. Says he is the one watching the money etc 

6) She liked Melissa a lot. Said she had a great personality and said Frank is so nice and accessible. Like a real cool dude. 

7) She said the band is so much better today than in their glory days of drugs and booze (her opinion). She was so blown away by live Slash (we all are)

8) She said Izzy only seemed to care about Duff and didn't really talk to anyone else.  

9) She met Richard too, I asked to make sure she wasn't confused. Richard was cool but didn't get to talk to him as much as the others. 

The big news, IZZY IS IN THE MIX... I think he will warm up to playing soon enough. 

My friend is a casual. Not hard core like us.

Are you sure she didn't hear Dizzy and understood Izzy? Dizzy would be grumpy for being mistaken for Izzy, i think it's odd that they "hid" Steven but let a random fan know that Izzy was there.

5 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

If true, i wonder what Izzys deal with Adler is

Maybe Izzy is pissed that how come Steven is getting along with everyone and how is he so friendly with Melissa and Frank.

Over the years we know Steven wanted a reunion and Izzy also wanted a reunion with the AFD lineup 

So he is surprised that how can Steven change so much or something

I don't blame Steven here. Izzy is the one who is looking rude. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Asia said:

Doesn't sound in the least credible to me. I call it some kind of mistake. But then again, I didn't believe Izzy was Izzy so...

I guess she got confused between Dizzy and Izzy

Yeah but well now I think twice before saying something about someone, but well I don't blame ourselves for the Izzy saga lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Slash787 said:

Maybe Izzy is pissed that how come Steven is getting along with everyone and how is he so friendly with Melissa and Frank.

Over the years we know Steven wanted a reunion and Izzy also wanted a reunion with the AFD lineup 

So he is surprised that how can Steven change so much or something

I don't blame Steven here. Izzy is the one who is looking rude. 

But Izzy was very friendly with Fortus (at least on stage) when he was touring with them.

• Like 1

Axl said it's all you will get, or something like that which would suggest Izzy's appearance on this tour isn't planned. There would be no sense in him being there without coming on stage, I guess. Especially that so far everything suggests there's some kind of bad blood between him and he band.

30 minutes ago, Asia said:

Axl said it's all you will get, or something like that which would suggest Izzy's appearance on this tour isn't planned. There would be no sense in him being there without coming on stage, I guess. Especially that so far everything suggests there's some kind of bad blood between him and he band.

Axl was obviously talking about the show, not the tour

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

20 minutes ago, Asia said:

Axl said "That's a good question. And that's all you get." Meaning that was all Axl was going to say on that topic (for now) and not that we're not getting Izzy at all.

Axl's comment made me more optimistic than ever about Izzy appaering.

But I dont really buy that fan meeting story. I think she probably confused Dizzy with Izzy. Dizzy can come across as rude and stand-offish and it would make sense that he only talks to Duff because Duff is probably the only guy nice enough to talk to Dizzy. Slash and Adler probably make it pretty obvious that they dont like him much.

• Like 3