07/09/16 - Nashville, TN - Nissan Stadium

downzy

On 7/4/2016 at 8:50 AM, Eddie Money said:

Ok. I'm going.  Are there any forum organized pre-parties taking place on Saturday?

Ill be in section 137 front row, would love to buy you a drink Eddie for all the good info earlier this year about the tour.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, prejudiced illusions said:

Has anyone received an email with VIP information yet? I thought I would have heard something by now.

I've not received anything yet for VIP. 

Also, hope the weather cooperates.

Just now, axlrosefan4life said:

I am going! I bought my wife a ticket and she doesn't want to attend now . So I'm trying to get rid of her ticket! I'm excited for Saturday! 

Oh cool! Haven't seen you since Kansas City 2011, have fun man!

3 hours ago, telly said:

I've not received anything yet for VIP. 

Also, hope the weather cooperates.

I think it will. Just a few days ago chances of rain were 70% now it's down to 20. Also when I asked ticketmaster about the vip she said they should let us know by Thursday all the info we need. 

Just got VIP email:

·         This package is NON-TRANSFERABLE. Please bring PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER OR ATTENDEE NAME on your order.

·         Parking details: Please enter from Shelby Avenue and park at Lot H. Please make sure you have this email printed off to show the officer, as well as your photo ID matching the name on your order. There is one parking space per order. Please see map attached.

·         VIP check-in time: begins at 5:00pm. If you arrive after 6:15pm you may miss crowd-free shopping.

·         Paradise City Lounge: 5:30pm to 7:30pm. If you arrive after 7:15pm you will miss the party.

·         VIP check-in location: Please meet at the VIP NATION check-in table at the Media Entrance on One Titans Way facing the Cumberland River. Look for the VIP Nation signage. Please see map attached.

Looks like parking is included!

Edited by telly
add parking