07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

11 hours ago, oaka said:

What? One Direction play stadiums?? Seriously? I had no idea... wtf? :shrugs:

11 hours ago, janrichmond said:

and in America too???:wacko:

yep, their past three tours or so have been all stadiums. Their last tour was also LiveNation, they needed up closed sections in a lot of cities and branding them sellouts anyway.

Edited by fallglimmer

31 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Hmm.. me thinks they may have closed off some sections and consolidated at Heinz.. either that or they sold off a LOT of tickets after dropping prices...Ticketmaster is now showing all but sold out. See yinz there.

Except they haven't dropped any prices. My guess is they've already closed the upper bowl, and set a lot of other seats aside for upgrading upper bowl tickets.

Ok so just a quick questions on how the upper bowl being closed.  I am in section 531, if this one is closed...which it looks like it is..

Where are they moving people in general.  Does it mean now I am in a lower section?  Do I have to go to the box office and 

get a new ticket when I arrive?  Mostly I go to club shows so I have never had a situation like this.  

Been waiting since I was a kid to see the band live.  I was in 8th grade when they broke up...Want a yesterdays and a patience pretty bad

on top of the rest of the set list they have been playing..

6 minutes ago, Powerage5 said:

Except they haven't dropped any prices. My guess is they've already closed the upper bowl, and set a lot of other seats aside for upgrading upper bowl tickets.

Yes they did. I was on there a couple of days ago scoping it out. They dropped the cheapest seats from $46 to $24, floor seats that had been $1750 and only part of the VIP package can now be bought for $221. Theres a few second row floor seats on there now. They changed the mid tier pricing too, but I can't remember what they changed it to. I think some of the $150 seats might of been $75. Also, they started doing commercials in the area as well, that might of sold a few tickets, but yeah for as many seats as there were, with as few as there are now, it wouldn't surprise me if they closed the upper bowl. Either that or all the damn yinzers waited til the last minute.

Just now, challenger70rt said:

Yes they did. I was on there a couple of days ago scoping it out. They dropped the cheapest seats from $46 to $24, floor seats that had been $1750 and only part of the VIP package can now be bought for $221. Theres a few second row floor seats on there now. They changed the mid tier pricing too, but I can't remember what they changed it to. I think some of the $150 seats might of been $75. Also, they started doing commercials in the area as well, that might of sold a few tickets, but yeah for as many seats as there were, with as few as there are now, it wouldn't surprise me if they closed the upper bowl. Either that or all the damn yinzers waited til the last minute.

Ah, I thought those were the starting prices. Either way, 2 days ago there were entire sections of upper bowl seats available for $24 and now there are none - no way those all sold in 2 days.

52 minutes ago, Dakind50 said:

Ok so just a quick questions on how the upper bowl being closed.  I am in section 531, if this one is closed...which it looks like it is..

Where are they moving people in general.  Does it mean now I am in a lower section?  Do I have to go to the box office and 

get a new ticket when I arrive?  Mostly I go to club shows so I have never had a situation like this.  

Been waiting since I was a kid to see the band live.  I was in 8th grade when they broke up...Want a yesterdays and a patience pretty bad

on top of the rest of the set list they have been playing..

In DC we had to wait in a line at the Guest Services window and then we were relocated from the upper deck to the club level. The line was pretty long, so I would recommend getting in a little earlier than you had planned. Don't know if you care about the opener or not, but I missed half of AIC's set waiting in line and I was pretty pissed.

8 minutes ago, Willis1988 said:

When they relocate your seats do you get the same side you bought your tickets on we have  Slash side  I guess if you get moved closer that's a plus 

The one time I was relocated it was the other side of the arena, but I just took the first thing she offered to me