07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

My wife just drove past Heinz Field on her way back from the gym.  She heard lots of music being played, including WTJ.  (Not sure if this is a test of the PA system, soundcheck, ???).  She said there were also a huge number of trailers parked outside.  I asked her if she took a video, and sadly she said no.  Anyhow, I'm really getting excited for tomorrow.  I hope Adler or Izzy drop in too, but regardless, it'll be great.

31 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Apparently?  What is your source or how did you come about this conlcusion?

I heard about it today too, from my brother (he reads sites like metal injection and blabbermouth, it's probably on something like that), so there might be some truth to it. Guess we'll know by tomorrow, eh? :P

Edited by Gordon Comstock
wrong quote
  • Like 1

Coming in hot from Denver tomorrow morning! Went to second night in Vegas and had an absolute blast! I cannot wait to see how they have evolved since April! Just can't get enough of all this magic. Raging the pit Slash side. I will be rocking a CU Buffs hat so say what up if you see a tall homey getting the f down! Was hoping to see Adler but now Izzy could be in the mix?! Hell, if either makes an appearance it's just that much better but I have no doubt I will be happier than a kid on Christmas regardless. Being able to see two shows that were never happening in my lifetime is beyond words! Keep the ball rolling in Pittsburg boys!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Where did you hear Izzy was at sound check? 

A mates chick friend was staying at the same hotel as the band and met them all apart from Axl who was saying at the country and westerns singer house. She said they were all cool apart from izzy he was a dick

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, fallglimmer said:

Probably mistaken identity 

1)Axl was at a country singer's house so she didn't meet

2) Izzy was at hotel and I think sound check. She said he seemed annoyed and grumpy. Says they want him to play but was in a shit mood and wasn't playing. He seemed annoyed with Adler.

3) Melissa and Frank are buddies and have taken to Adler

4) Slash is the big brother and loves Alder being there and looks out for him. She liked Slash eventhough he wouldn't let his hair down for a pic. Was very nice and seemed to care about everyone in the band.

5) She talked to Duff for a while and he told her all the stuff we know and she was impressed with how professional he was and can tell he is a business man. Duff told her how close he and Slash were to death and how he went to school and learned about business etc. Says he is the one watching the money etc

6) She liked Melissa a lot. Said she had a great personality and said Frank is so nice and accessible. Like a real cool dude.

7) She said the band is so much better today than in their glory days of drugs and booze (her opinion). She was so blown away by live Slash (we all are)

8) She said Izzy only seemed to care about Duff and didn't really talk to anyone else. 

9) She met Richard too, I asked to make sure she wasn't confused. Richard was cool but didn't get to talk to him as much as the others.

The big news, IZZY IS IN THE MIX... I think he will warm up to playing soon enough.

She is a casual. Not hard core like us.

Edited by Gibbo
  • Like 2

Wow man, it seems Izzy Stradlin has become the next Steven Adler.

Steven Adler being friends with the new members and being so cool with everyone

Izzy acting like a weirdo

Seriously Not in this lifetime man....

I hope Steven din't go back to LA

43 minutes ago, itsy said:

if she ran up to richard calling him izzy, makes sense he would be a dick.

Yeah poor guy would be getting this a lot

Girls - OMG IZZY I LOVE YOU, IZZY IZZY IZZY IZZY

Fortus - Seriously? Can't you see my nose? 

• Like 1