07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

1 minute ago, emybdc said:

The possibility of Izzy being there has got me on my feet. It's gonna be a long day, even for those not coming to the show lol

Yeah, it's weird there is the exact same post on gnrevolution.com

There is the same exact post in the Nashville thread by him, so I was confused that if it was Gibbo's friends of Smoking Guns friend. 

Well smoking guns said he sent a text to his friend with a pic of Dizzy and Izzy, so well lets see what his friend replies. 

I have a feeling she would have gotten confused with Dizzy. 

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

There is the same exact post in the Nashville thread by him, so I was confused that if it was Gibbo's friends of Smoking Guns friend. 

Well smoking guns said he sent a text to his friend with a pic of Dizzy and Izzy, so well lets see what his friend replies. 

I have a feeling she would have gotten confused with Dizzy. 

Thats why I posted the link to evo Smoke guns my friend and his friend is the chick who seen izzy if that makes sense. :lol: yeah could be dizzy 

Edited by Gibbo

3 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

All this Izzy talk has me like...  "You guys remember Izzy?  Good.  Fuck Izzy!"  :lol:

Can someone tell me the time of the show?

The shows usually start between 9.25 pm and 9.40 pm local time. 

for the countdown, @Gibbo can help you out. 

2 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Ok, so I'm trying not to nerd out here, but I have PIT tickets tonight and if Izzy shows up there I am going to completely lose my shit!

we wouldn't expect nothing less of you.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, challenger70rt said:

Ok, so I'm trying not to nerd out here, but I have PIT tickets tonight and if Izzy shows up there I am going to completely lose my shit!

I wouldn't blame ya but I doubt he's actually there... Doesn't make sense. A few days ago Axl couldn't answer where he was, now he's there and pouting like a child for reasons that don't pan out. And Steven isn't there... None of that makes sense and it's hilarious that anyone could buy it

7 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

I wouldn't blame ya but I doubt he's actually there... Doesn't make sense. A few days ago Axl couldn't answer where he was, now he's there and pouting like a child for reasons that don't pan out. And Steven isn't there... None of that makes sense and it's hilarious that anyone could buy it

This chick was at the last show where she seen izzy not this one

Lots of trucks hauling this tour around. I remember talking with one of the drivers for the Stones Bigger Bang Tour and he said they had 110 semi's on the road for that tour. 55 for each venue leap frogging across America. They started load in on Friday for this show.   According to Opie they are "already planning for next year."

A crew of about 250 set the stage at Heinz Field on Monday afternoon for a concert 24 years in the making.

“It's been exciting,” said Dale “Opie” Skjerseth, the production manager for Guns N' Roses, which will perform at the football stadium as part of their “Not in This Lifetime” tour Tuesday night. “Everybody's having a good time. The band's enjoying it, and so are we.”

A small yellow forklift zipped across grey turf that covered the field as several people milled about on the stage looming nearby. Set-up for the show began Friday with 16 trucks loading the stage, decking and flooring into the stadium. Seventeen production trucks arrived Monday, and crews that began working the stadium at noon were set to finish by 7 or 8 p.m.

“It's very simple,” Skjerseth said during a media tour of the stadium. “Eight hours, and we're done. Ready to go. Ready for the band.”

Full article

http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/10775909-74/band-skjerseth-stage

5 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

This chick was at the last show where she seen izzy not this one

Yeah but if he was there in the same hotel as the last show, then I don't think so he just came for that show and din't even play.

If he went there then I guess it would be just to cut some deal with Duff. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

Yeah, I kind of agree, except this band operates like a psychotic bipolar chick off her meds, which is fun, cuz you just REALLY never do indeed know whats going to happen moment to moment. Fuck it, one way or the other I'm along for the ride. =D

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah but if he was there in the same hotel as the last show, then I don't think so he just came for that show and din't even play.

If he went there then I guess it would be just to cut some deal with Duff. 

Yeah have no idea