07/12/16 - Pittsburgh, PA - Heinz Field

downzy

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I don't get one thing, who told her that they wanted Izzy to play, but he just din't wanted to play and how did she know he was mad at Steven? did he shout at him or something? 

Her and her friend were excited to meet Izzy and she was kind of bouncing up and down and he told her to stop bouncing lol. She said he was glued to Duff... Maybe Duff was being extra nice since Izzy was being cold?!? I will dig more. 

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

Or if he doesn't want to pose,let someone else take a picture while he's signing your item.

Well I tried this idea and had bad luck in this, I gave my camera someone on the side and told her to take a pic when Slash is signing for me, but the douchebag behind me came in between and in the pics it was just the back of his head. 

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Well I tried this idea and had bad luck in this, I gave my camera someone on the side and told her to take a pic when Slash is signing for me, but the douchebag behind me came in between and in the pics it was just the back of his head. 

In Vegas Slash's guard said if anyone takes any pictures that Slash will leave. Now as I said I suspect half the people waiting were ebayers so I'm sure they didn't care about getting a photo with him. Oh well. 

2 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Her and her friend were excited to meet Izzy and she was kind of bouncing up and down and he told her to stop bouncing lol. She said he was glued to Duff... Maybe Duff was being extra nice since Izzy was being cold?!? I will dig more. 

Thanks man, it would be nice of you to dig more info, me and some others here always look forward for band stories especially of Izzy lol 

7 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Glued to Duff? Lol Was he alone? Maybe he was missing Axl:rofl-lol:

7 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

I must be lost. I thought this woman was a casual fan yet she was bouncing up and down to meet Izzy? They asked Izzy for a picture with him but he declined?

16 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

In his defense, I would have been glued to Duff too :P

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

I must be lost. I thought this woman was a casual fan yet she was bouncing up and down to meet Izzy? They asked Izzy for a picture with him but he declined?

Haha... Casual as in, not on the forums... I talked to here while she was with them then I started texting her stuff to ask but it all derailed when they had to leave for sound check.  She knows the members and all but doesn't know all the ins and outs like we do.  Knows the songs, videos etc, but not the drama...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

My god, Axl and the guys really know how to make money. The merchandise is kind of offensive t me as a swede. Cash and grab.......

Those are standard prices for any merch at any concert by any band in the US. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Whoever your source is, they were also wrong about Adler playing Sweet Child. 

Does your source know anything about Izzy? 

They weren't necessarily wrong.  I believe he said that's what Adler asked to play not is going to play.

2 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

Haha... Casual as in, not on the forums... I talked to here while she was with them then I started texting her stuff to ask but it all derailed when they had to leave for sound check.  She knows the members and all but doesn't know all the ins and outs like we do.  Knows the songs, videos etc, but not the drama...

Lucky, lucky girl :P

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Still not cool. Not what true rock n' roll is about.

Edited by GnR_Stockholm
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

Still not that cool. Not what true rck n' roll is about.

I won't put the Rock N' Roll factor here, but yeah I do agree with you that it is pretty much on the higher side. $20 would have been a good price. Maximum $30 for the t shirts. 

1 minute ago, GnR_Stockholm said:

Still not cool. Not what true rock n' roll is about.

LOL there are always "parking lot shirts"  They go for 20, and you can usually negotiate them down to 15... and you are helping the poor.. well sort of ;)