07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

37 minutes ago, Samhainn said:

Me and my buddies are flying in from The Netherlands the night before the show. What would be the best bar for some cold beers and loud music after a long flight?

Me and my friend are coming in from Norway. Let's find a cool hangout :)

• Like 1

On 4/22/2016 at 2:55 PM, mrw80 said:

I was there too. It's amazing how many people still reference this 14 years later. Really affected the band's reputation in this city. 

I was there! Watching the chaos from the nosebleeds which were all I could afford at the time...  and I am amazed at how many people I knew where there even if I didn't know them then.  I will be there this time so time has healed those wounds ;)

XFinity Live will be packed as shit though.  Always is for a big event.  Been there many times. 

Last time was before Pearl Jam in April.  You could barely move.  And that was for a concert about 40% of what GNR's crowd will be.

Getting a table is total luck of the draw too.  To make a long story short (too late) I would not put all my eggs in that basket.

I have two tickets to sell for Philadelphia July 14. I HAVE the tickets already from Ticketmaster. Section 108, row 48.

Face value, $99 x 2. $198 total. I have a Paypal account. I'm willing to eat the extra charges-just need to sell the tickets! I'll pay shipping by trackable mail to anywhere in the US, to boot!

PM me if interested.

1 hour ago, wagrez said:

Question: the stadium parking is free? or where i could leave the car for free nearby?

No all parking costs $ 25-30 at least I believe.  They have the main lot and then different independently run lots throughout the area.   Parking passes are available for purchase too thru ticket master but nothing is free unfortuanantly!

38 minutes ago, metalms said:

No all parking costs $ 25-30 at least I believe.  They have the main lot and then different independently run lots throughout the area.   Parking passes are available for purchase too thru ticket master but nothing is free unfortuanantly!

wow.. thats expensive...

so... in the nearby area, can i leave the car on the street? even if the street is a little far away from the Eagles Temple...

1 minute ago, wagrez said:

wow.. thats expensive...

so... in the nearby area, can i leave the car on the street? even if the street is a little far away from the Eagles Temple...

Technically you probably can if you find a side street in south philly somewhere. I usually see people parking further down pattison avenue for eagles games. Parking is expensive, but if you plan to go down early and hang out in the lots, it's a fun experience. 

1 minute ago, mrw80 said:

Technically you probably can if you find a side street in south philly somewhere. I usually see people parking further down pattison avenue for eagles games. Parking is expensive, but if you plan to go down early and hang out in the lots, it's a fun experience. 

alright! thank you guys! i will probably do that!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, wagrez said:

alright! thank you guys! i will probably do that!

@mrw80 is exactly right.  I could take the train, but part of the experience is parking in one of the lots and hanging out before the show. You could in theory find side street parking but others might try the same.. pack a cooler some food go early and hang out because beer prices inside will be even more shocking than parking prices ;)

• Like 1

Hey everyone! I'm reselling my e-ticket for - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field - July 14.

GA PIT SLASH SIDE

on Ticketmaster with all the additional fees istandart ticket os 275 $ - I m gonna sale them to u without the fees for 200$ !!

Contact me))

Hey everyone! I'm reselling my e-ticket for - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field - July 14.

GA PIT SLASH SIDE

on Ticketmaster with all the additional fees istandart ticket os 275 $ - I m gonna sale them to u without the fees for 200$ !!

Contact me))