07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

26 minutes ago, starlight said:

Adler should be there and play at every show...but I bet Ferrer had something to say to Axl which is why Steven left

In Frank's 10 years in the band, what has he ever done to make you think he would do that? He's been posting pics of himself smiling with his arm around Adler.

• Like 2

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

In Frank's 10 years in the band, what has he ever done to make you think he would do that? He's been posting pics of himself smiling with his arm around Adler.

it's a fake attitude. It's obvious he's afraid to lose his spot in the band because it's plausible,the same can be said for Fortus. I dont think the both of them are willing to leave GNR soon.

14 minutes ago, starlight said:

it's a fake attitude. It's obvious he's afraid to lose his spot in the band because it's plausible,the same can be said for Fortus. I dont think the both of them are willing to leave GNR soon.

I don't see Franks position being threatened by Adler, because Adler could never pull it off. A couple of songs every show, but I still see Frank keeping his job in the band. Frank is a great drummer i belive, he brings some much needed energy. Some things is just awful the way he plays, adding to the beats in a way it doesnt deserve but overall he's got great groove and his playingstyle beats Brain and Matt put together. Adler had the greatest playing style in the world at one point, but it's gone and people have to realize that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starlight said:

Adler should be there and play at every show...but I bet Ferrer had something to say to Axl which is why Steven left

I would argue that everyone involved knows exactly what is happening on the NITL tour.  Things are great from where I am sitting

Besides Frank has been nothing but loyal to Axl and to Guns N' Roses during his time in the band, that does count for something

Edited by gunsguy
  • Like 3

38 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

I would argue that everyone involved knows exactly what is happening on the NITL tour.  Things are great from where I am sitting

Besides Frank has been nothing but loyal to Axl and to Guns N' Roses during his time in the band, that does count for something

Loyal? Don't remember beating down his door and GNR is 1,000x's bigger than the Dead Dasies. Seems like a great guy, but he is very replaceable. 

55 minutes ago, starlight said:

You're stating your oppinion as a fact. It certainly does not look like that to me.

I think both him and Richard understand what their position in the band is. Even though they are members of the band longer than Steven and Izzy combined they know they will never be half as important as them. They're not delusional. And that's why they appreciate Axl's loyalty and are happy to be part of this in any way possible.

Plus they look like they get along with Slash and Duff, and the money is good, so of course they would like to stay as long as possible, but I don't think they would be bitter and make a big fuss if some of the Big 3 told them they don't need them anymore. 

But that's just my oppinion. 

2 minutes ago, IndiannaRose said:

I'll be at the show (along w/two college buddies). I have a special feeling about this gig...can't wait!

It looks like the weather is going to hold up. I was getting worried for a bit there.

2 minutes ago, Exit7a said:

It looks like the weather is going to hold up. I was getting worried for a bit there.

Just gonna be a hot one! If your drinking make sure you add plenty of non alcoholic fluids to to the mix..

This has been a public service announcement :lol:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Exit7a said:

Thankfully the rain should be out of the area if it isn't already. Will be nice and steamy. Luckily I remembered to pick up some sunblock if anyone needs any. I'll be down there around 2 for some tailgating, and probably working on my laptop as well, unfortunately, before it's time to head in.

2 minutes ago, metalms said:

Just gonna be a hot one! If your drinking make sure you add plenty of non alcoholic fluids to to the mix..

This has been a public service announcement :lol:

Also, if anyone didn't notice the stadium is now allowing you to bring in 1 factory sealed bottle of water to the show due to the high heat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DanielCT said:

Thankfully the rain should be out of the area if it isn't already. Will be nice and steamy. Luckily I remembered to pick up some sunblock if anyone needs any. I'll be down there around 2 for some tailgating, and probably working on my laptop as well, unfortunately, before it's time to head in.

Also, if anyone didn't notice the stadium is now allowing you to bring in 1 factory sealed bottle of water to the show due to the high heat.

The sweat will be "raining" off Axl like the Nashville show..

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, nn18 said:

You're stating your oppinion as a fact. It certainly does not look like that to me.

I think both him and Richard understand what their position in the band is. Even though they are members of the band longer than Steven and Izzy combined they know they will never be half as important as them. They're not delusional. And that's why they appreciate Axl's loyalty and are happy to be part of this in any way possible.

Plus they look like they get along with Slash and Duff, and the money is good, so of course they would like to stay as long as possible, but I don't think they would be bitter and make a big fuss if some of the Big 3 told them they don't need them anymore. 

But that's just my oppinion. 

Yeah Melissa, Frank, Richard, Dizzy, & anyone else are all hired Guns 

3 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

Anyone know when the merch truck opens today?

Not sure, but I'm assuming it will be open when the first parking lots open at 2. Probably going to head there as soon as I park - in Detroit I got there fairly late and they only had the event shirts in the small size, which certainly will not fit me.

What are folks doing about parking?  I hear it will be limited due to the Wells Fargo lots being closed for the DNC, and I wasn't about to pay $100+ for VIP parking.  Think there will be openings in the third-party lots around the area?

I'm thinking about taking Uber as well, but that could be pricey since I live in the suburbs and there's guaranteed to be surge pricing when the show lets out.

1 hour ago, jockethebastard said:

Adler had the greatest playing style in the world at one point, but it's gone and people have to realize that.

Well that couldn't be farther from the truth... What I do realize is that Franks playing style sucks and always has. Anybody but him would be an upgrade. Doesn't have to be Steven.

8 minutes ago, abw1987 said:

What are folks doing about parking?  I hear it will be limited due to the Wells Fargo lots being closed for the DNC, and I wasn't about to pay $100+ for VIP parking.  Think there will be openings in the third-party lots around the area?

I'm thinking about taking Uber as well, but that could be pricey since I live in the suburbs and there's guaranteed to be surge pricing when the show lets out.

The jetro lot right next to the linc opens at 1 according to their Facebook page. I should be down there right around then. The jetro, linc and CBP parking lots should be more then enough to hold everyone.  

Edited by WestCoastStrutting