07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

9 minutes ago, GnRDuff1 said:

@Tyler Drama do you plan on not taking a piss between now and midnight? Or do you have a pair of depends on?

GN'R fans are actually super respectful when it comes to lining up. Once you have your place in line, you can usually leave for a little if you have to. Just make sure everyone knows your place.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tyler Drama said:

GN'R fans are actually super respectful when it comes to lining up. Once you have your place in line, you can usually leave for a little if you have to. Just make sure everyone knows your place.

That's cool. Not all bands' fans are as civilized. I'll be down later on in the afternoon -

52 minutes ago, WestCoastStrutting said:

The jetro lot right next to the linc opens at 1 according to their Facebook page. I should be down there right around then. The jetro, linc and CBP parking lots should be more then enough to hold everyone.  

Cool, let's hope so!  I won't be getting down there until probably 6 at the earliest since I'm not leaving until after work.

1 hour ago, WestCoastStrutting said:

The jetro lot right next to the linc opens at 1 according to their Facebook page. I should be down there right around then. The jetro, linc and CBP parking lots should be more then enough to hold everyone.  

Yea there is still plenty of parking, but get ready for a nightmare after the show. I was at Paul McCartney on Tuesday and it was a disaster leaving the Citizen Bank Park lots. I just waited and did a after show tailgate till the traffic got better. So bring extra beers for that!

1 minute ago, WestCoastStrutting said:

Let us know when the line starts getting crowded. I'll be tailgating over in Jetro, don't wanna be too far back in the line. I was thinking about lining up around 6-630 but I can shoot over earlier if need be. 

Did we confirm the showtime moved up from 8:30 to 8:00?

3 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Wasn't it happening at 9.30 before? 

That's what time GnR is set to go on as of now. Wolfmother was originally set for 8:30 which would have pushed Gnr back to 10 or so. Now they are set for 8:00.