07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

If you don't have an avatar I can't take your comment seriously.... In 2016 in the world of GNR, I find if very offensive for you not to have an avatar and expect me to care for your message.  This will be Smoking Guns's new mission since getting GNR to drop Seeker has failed.  All mygnr forum members must comply with my new ruling and get an avatar asap...

6 minutes ago, gnrliveson0421 said:

THIS IS PROCESSING RIGHT NOW BUT THIS IS THE FIRST 55 MINUTES OF THE SHOW!

Thanks for sharing, if you had an avatar I might listen.

Someone mentioned on previous page that Adler came out and Sorry was played on the days he decided to go to gym.

Dammit same thing happened to me. Last show I waited until after the show ended to start working out and no surprises there and the cut down 1 song. Today I went for my workout at the time they were performing and they played Sorry???? 

How could they??? :max:

Joke's on me haha.

5 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

If you don't have an avatar I can't take your comment seriously.... In 2016 in the world of GNR, I find if very offensive for you not to have an avatar and expect me to care for your message.  This will be Smoking Guns's new mission since getting GNR to drop Seeker has failed.  All mygnr forum members must comply with my new ruling and get an avatar asap...

done lol your welcome by the way!

• Like 1

I need a video of 'Sorry' RIGHT NOW so that I can rewind that part of "you know where to put your... just shut up and siiiiiiiing" and totally shit on my pants over and over, freaking out about Slash smashing his guitar on the floor and leaving :wow:

:smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Now, was the stadium almost full because Slash and Axl were back together, playing the hits people remembered? OR because they thought Steven Adler would show up to play a couple of Appetite deep cuts? Hard to say. 

Unfuckingbelievable!!

Will you ever dedicate ONE post to anything else than bashing Steven?

2 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Now, was the stadium almost full because Slash and Axl were back together, playing the hits people remembered? OR because they thought Steven Adler would show up to play a couple of Appetite deep cuts? Hard to say. 

No doubt that Axl and Slash are equally as Important, If they didn't reunite they would both be playing to crowds of 4-12,000 Instead of 30-50,000. As much as we would like to see them Adler and Izzy are not going to sell tickets.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

...somehow I now have a desire to get rid of my avatar.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

I'm not "bashing" Steven. I'm pointing out the reality that Steven is not as important as some people think he is. 

Reality my cock. To many of us Steven is extremely important to THE SOUND of the band. No one said he was important to sell tickets.

And even if anyone did, it didn't happen in the last 25 pages of this thread so how is that relevant here? I don't know (nor I care) why do you hate the guy so much but it's ridiculous and ironic at the same time how you put so much more attention on him than his own fucking mother!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Reality my cock. To many of us Steven is extremely important to THE SOUND of the band. No one said he was important to sell tickets.

And even if anyone did, it didn't happen in the last 25 pages of this thread so how is that relevant here? I don't know (nor I care) why do you hate the guy so much but it's ridiculous and ironic at the same time how you put so much more attention on him than his own fucking mother!

woah chill homes :D