07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

1 minute ago, GnRDuff1 said:

I was never anti-Frank. Then Paradise City happened tonight. He fucked up the intro. Quarter notes 3 times, you dick. Quarter notes 3 times.

To be fair, Axl is fucking up the intro to Paradise City every night. No vocals over Slash's lick, you clit. No vocals over Slash's lick. And blow the whistle in time.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, smoking guns said:

If you don't have an avatar I can't take your comment seriously.... In 2016 in the world of GNR, I find if very offensive for you not to have an avatar and expect me to care for your message.  This will be Smoking Guns's new mission since getting GNR to drop Seeker has failed.  All mygnr forum members must comply with my new ruling and get an avatar asap...

Thanks for sharing, if you had an avatar I might listen.

okay okay got one now. can I repeat what I said? they played Sorry, because "Sorry, the Seeker is here to stay" 
okay I'll shut up now :monkey:

• Like 1

Wow what a great show, Axl sounded killer, was all smiles during the entire show, and slash was on fire. The crowd was great even with it being hot as hell. Totally agree Sorry just doesn't work live, it sounded a mess, and most people started sitting down during it. Time to go pass out and hopefully wake up for work. I will never forget this night, so great!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, James Bond said:

At least they're throwing in the rotations but there's no better energy-sucker than Sorry. It's a poor live song.

Yea it totally was draining, once I heard the intro, I wanted to scream NO DON'T DO IT, DON'T BE SORRY!!!!!

1 hour ago, Modano09 said:

Now, was the stadium almost full because Slash and Axl were back together, playing the hits people remembered? OR because they thought Steven Adler would show up to play a couple of Appetite deep cuts? Hard to say. 

Info on Sorry being played leaked. That's why. Speaking of leaks, I went to take one at the concert tonight and I missed Sorry.

Best show I've been to. The band sounded great despite some of the drumming, thunderchucking songs that don't require it. Sorry sounded great, was surprised with Slash, really did a great job.  Though that song caused everyone to sit down or make a food run. People were just not familiar with it. Better and CD got the best reception of the CD material played. Was hoping for Slither during the Encore, I think that would be a great song to replace the seeker. Glad we got Don't Cry which was great. It was a great live show, 9.5/10.