07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

Anybody else have issues with the security there? A couple friends of mine were swooped down upon for passing a joint down our row. I've never seen anything like that. They were kicked out and given some sort of form saying they have to take a class for $250 if they ever want to attend an event in the stadium again. The guys were total hardasses with bad attitudes. Like there isn't some pot smoking to be expected, especially at a big rock show, and especially in today's environment, where pot smoking is barely an arrestable or citeable offense in Philly anymore.

10 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Anybody else have issues with the security there? A couple friends of mine were swooped down upon for passing a joint down our row. I've never seen anything like that. They were kicked out and given some sort of form saying they have to take a class for $250 if they ever want to attend an event in the stadium again. The guys were total hardasses with bad attitudes. Like there isn't some pot smoking to be expected, especially at a big rock show, and especially in today's environment, where pot smoking is barely an arrestable or citeable offense in Philly anymore.

That's fuckin ridiculous! Must have been the super cop type of security. "Those long hairs ain't gonna smoke that stuff in my section!" Dicks.

Man that Sorry was intense. Despite Axl's bad timing on some parts it was pretty incredible. He's singing parts in his chest voice that he's used his head voice for, and holding notes more than he ever has before. Really impressed.

Just now, bigpoop said:

When did Duff start playing fingerstyle?  He was always a pick player in the old days.

He throws them out to the crowd and uses his fingers 'till he grabs another :)

17 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Was it confirmed that they were a little late last night due to Axl arriving late? I wonder if his tickling or whatever of Slash n Duff was his way of checking their temperature as to how pissed they were? No idea obviously, but it makes me wonder...

How late are we talking? 

Ok I just heard Sorry, its so weird to see that song on the setlist, the only good thing about this song is Slash's solo, he did an amazing job. I guess out of all the CD songs, this solo which Slash did was the best.

Now lets add Crucify the dead to the setlist. 

13 minutes ago, AslatIE said:

You guys should thank me ;)

When I bet my nuts on Izzy and Slither, it didn't happen, but now when I bet the pole that everything would be the same, you got Sorry ;)

I feel SORRY for both your nuts 

• Like 2