07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

11 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

"Did Axl and Slash trade jokes, or brush up against one another, as they might have at a Troubadour club show from 1987? No, they were rarely within arms-length through the sweltering, two and a half-hour set."

Axl literally tickled Slash. Fucking press. At least the rest was very positive.

yea I dont agree at all with this assessment I was actually surprised at how much they were enjoying each other and the crowd last night that is total BS Every journalist when it comes to GNR likes to hand out back handed compliments.  Its a shame They F'in rocked end of article lol

Edited by metalms
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

"Did Axl and Slash trade jokes, or brush up against one another, as they might have at a Troubadour club show from 1987? No, they were rarely within arms-length through the sweltering, two and a half-hour set."

Axl literally tickled Slash. Fucking press. At least the rest was very positive.

I like how their picture of the show is Slash and Axl standing right next to each other 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, metalms said:

yea I dont agree at all with this assessment I was actually surprised at how much they were enjoying each other and the crowd last night that is total BS Every journalist when it comes to GNR likes to hand out back handed compliments.  Its a shame They F'in rocked end of article lol

i agree they looked very happy together and their chemistry is undeniable! Axlash rocks! :headbang:

20 minutes ago, metalms said:

My friend in the upper levels took this shot

13731857_968877099887972_5897565734205982170_o.jpg

wow that is amazing! the energy must have been awesome :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GnRDuff1 said:

My best friend went to the merch  truck, asked for the silver buller TOUR shirt with the dates on the back. Dufus truck worker gave him a troubadour shirt, and dufus best friend didn't check it. Now it seems he's effed. Hes getting the runaround from both bravado, sidestep and anyone else who could possibly be involved. It's a shame sidestep doesn't deliver. Anybody willing to send him one from and upcoming show? He's willing to pay S&H on top of the 40. 

On a happier note, that show was awesome. My neck hurts. I was on the barricade about 15 feet to the left of he ego ramp/catwalk. Great spot. Got a Richard pick (would have preferred Duff's, but I'm not complaining). Lost my shit as soon as I heard the first notes of Coma.

that sucks for your friend hope he gets one somehow

5 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i agree they looked very happy together and their chemistry is undeniable! Axlash rocks! :headbang:

The chemistry was amazing.  I tried to shoot a couple videos but our section was moving vibrating it was hard to keep the camera straight.  I think any "demons" left over from the 2002 incident were exorcised last night.  I need more.. Met life saturday!  I got tix this morning!

Edited by metalms
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah that was *bleeping* great! this is the reason i am so happy they have reconciled, they are amazing together!

did you periscope the show?  Was the response positve?  No substitute for being there that is all I kept thinking:lol:

Edited by metalms
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, metalms said:

The chemistry was amazing.  I tried to shoot a couple videos but our section was moving vibrating it was hard to keep the camera straight.  I think any "demons" left over from the 2002 incident were exercised last night.  I need more.. Met life saturday!  I got tix this morning!

so glad you had a great time! and you're going Saturday too, that's so cool!. i have to wait til the SF concert august 9th but i'm sure it'll be worth the wait. they are on fire! rock4

• Like 1

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

so glad you had a great time! and you're going Saturday too, that's so cool!. i have to wait til the SF concert august 9th but i'm sure it'll be worth the wait. they are on fire! rock4

All outta likes but of course I like this :headbang::lol:

• Like 1

did you periscope the show?  Was the response positve?  No substitute for being there that is all I kept thinking:lol:

yeah i did i was feeling ike crap but watching it made me feel better :) and everyone said it was like the best show yet!:headbang:

All outta likes but of course I like this :headbang::lol:

awwww thanks! will be watching Saturday too :)

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah i did i was feeling ike crap but watching it made me feel better :) and everyone said it was like the best show yet!:headbang:

yessssss! :headbang: ALOT of energy in south philly last night was wondering if that came across! felt like the old days and might I say Richard Fortus kicked some serious ass.  a bit surprised by that but happily

• Like 3