07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

10 hours ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Is Slash going to change the solo every night?  Because so far, he's murdering that bitch.  Jesus.  :drool:

Yeah, I see some people saying his solos on TIL are bad or that he is butchering them, that's insane. He really took the tune to a new level. His playing (and a raspy Axl, to give him credit) have turned this song from a bore to a nice showcase of both guys abilities.

11 hours ago, thunderram said:

Lol if you actually expected anything different.

I got news for you. IF the band ever performs Slither, Axl won't sing it exactly the same as the original.

I'm not asking for it to be exactly the same. I'm not even critiquing the quality of the solos or complaining about them. I just find it interesting that Slash appears to be improving for the CD solos instead of sticking to one thing. Sorry especially sounded like he had never worked out that solo at all.

That Better video

Axl's voice from 4:12 - 4:16. He should use it for all the songs he sings falsetto even an octave down. That's his natural voice, deep, mean, recognizable. I don't understand why he feels he must sing high. His low voice is way better. Always has been

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lightBLASTER said:

That is killer. Did you make that yourself?

Yup!  I started designing sports themed shirts for all the concerts I go to. I got tired of spending tons of $$ at the merch stands for shirts that really arent that great and will most likely fade after a few washes.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Philly Guns said:

Yup!  I started designing sports themed shirts for all the concerts I go to. I got tired of spending tons of $$ at the merch stands for shirts that really arent that great and will most likely fade after a few washes.

I would by that for a dolla!

well more than a dolla unless you could pm me the design and I can get it printed over here in the uk ???

48 minutes ago, Pedrolg said:

Yeah, I see some people saying his solos on TIL are bad or that he is butchering them, that's insane. He really took the tune to a new level. His playing (and a raspy Axl, to give him credit) have turned this song from a bore to a nice showcase of both guys abilities.

The song TIL is dreadful but I watched it the other night to try and see what some people like about it.. It was still dreadful but I dug Slash's solo at the end.

1 hour ago, k12 said:

4 Chinese Democracy songs is lame, I am sure Axl is not really concerned about the crowd and is doing his thing

It is lame.. Way too much..  Especially when ZERO songs from LIES were played and one throw away song from SI. I acknowledge the fact that there are some people that like that stuff but 4 is waaayyy too much.. 3 was too much.. I'd rather none but 2 would be a lot easier to swallow.

• Like 1