07/14/16 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field

downzy

1 minute ago, Jakey Styley said:

Now it won't even list any tickets for me, it just says "

We were unable to process your request.

Try again later.

I had that a couple of times before I got my ticket - I refreshed the whole page and I was able to search again.

I would be down for meeting up, but at the same time, I'm a line waiter when I get pit tickets. Planning on calling out of work Thursday so I can be there nice and early, even though I'll be behind the 3 people who shelled out money for VIP tickets. Really wish I had gotten Duff's side. Gotta wonder if there are two separate GA lines now...hmmm maybe I'll call.

38 minutes ago, GnRDuff1 said:

I would be down for meeting up, but at the same time, I'm a line waiter when I get pit tickets. Planning on calling out of work Thursday so I can be there nice and early, even though I'll be behind the 3 people who shelled out money for VIP tickets. Really wish I had gotten Duff's side. Gotta wonder if there are two separate GA lines now...hmmm maybe I'll call.

Same here about being a line waiter. I'll probably leave super early in the morning so I can beat the NYC rush hour traffic. It's about 3 and a half hours to the stadium from here in CT. 

7 minutes ago, D-GenerationX said:

I went right for the Club Box last Saturday.  Happy as can be.

You maniacs that wanted GA are in for one physical night, given this town's rep.

In that small area of standing.. well, I think most can manage. 
Ridicilous with seats on the floor, should be open area.

I'm so fucking pumped that they will be at the Linc. Im from philly but don't follow sports  (heresey in a city like this) but have worked there numerous years and know how huge and loud the crowd can get. With the exception of the philly no show, my first GNR concert was 10 years ago (11/5/2006). It's amazing how not only full circle this is for me but it's like a fucking miracle. I got 200 level seats which I'm ok with because, like a shit ton of people on here have said, I'll be in the building. Bring it on. 

tumblr_nv5akypPZo1ursm9fo1_500.gif