07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

16 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

We are in a new era where we can actually plan for a 9:25 start time and expect it to be accurate. 

Men I can't remember what show, but Guns has come up a few minutes earlier than planned. I would recommend getting there at 9:15 (or if waiting outside like I will then make your way in slowly after you hear the other band finish. 

11 hours ago, Thirdeye said:

Coming from Montreal! Can't wait to see them. I'm in 115R. Should be a good place.

What are good places to eat and drink before the show?

Most downtown restaurants are jam packed before/after an event so it's very hard to find a place without a wait time. But pretty much any restaurant downtown is decent, some are on the expensive side 

Still tons of tickets available: http://www.ticketmaster.ca/guns-n-roses-not-in-this-toronto-ontario-07-16-2016/event/1000507ED73D6074?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=search_msg-0_1000507ED73D6074

$125 -  200 level (limited view, side stage....only 3 tickets left....2 together and one single) EDIT: SOLD OUT

$175/$250/$450 - 100 level (300+ tickets available) (Some sections are showing $250 but when you purchase them they change to $175 "limited view")

$450 - Floor (300+ tickets available)

$450 - Both PIT sections showing tickets available  (EDIT: PIT 1 - AVAILABILITY COMES AND GOES)

All prices are before taxes/fees

Edited by Maynard James Keenan

6 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

Did they just increase ticket prices? I'm in 127L. I paid $175 +fees, now showing $250 in that section.

I must be mistaken.

Not sure what is going on but i figured it out.

The map is showing $250 per ticket in those sections but when you go to buy them they are $175.

They are still saying "limited view" on the sale page as well.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Maynard James Keenan said:

Not sure what is going on but i figured it out.

The map is showing $250 per ticket in those sections but when you go to buy them they are $175.

They are still saying "limited view" on the sale page as well.

Weird. The reason I was questioning is that my seats in 127L are limited view (speaker stands I think) and was thinking about calling and see if they would switch into 130BL since there were in the same price range.

Just got new email from Ticketmaster

ShOW SCHEDULE:

·         6:30p.m. - Gates open

·         8:10p.m. - Support Act:  Billy Talent

·         9:25p.m. - Guns N’ Roses

·         12:00a.m. - Show end

NOTE:  Times subject to change

• Like 2

Anyone know if they do upgrades within a week to the show? I have A12 row 2 - I'm usually in pit and scared this is too far to the side. Other shows only have 5-7 A sections but we have 13.. 

Irritates me there are pit tix now at $450 and that they raised all the floor prices to $450 because I'd love to upgrade.

4 minutes ago, kriztenn said:

Anyone know if they do upgrades within a week to the show? I have A12 row 2 - I'm usually in pit and scared this is too far to the side. Other shows only have 5-7 A sections but we have 13.. 

Irritates me there are pit tix now at $450 and that they raised all the floor prices to $450 because I'd love to upgrade.

You can literally upgrade the day of the show. Just go to the box office and you can exchange the tickets you previously purchased and just pay the difference. In the week up to and the day of is generally when they'll release remaining VIP seats (in this case, the Live and Let Die seats which are the $450 ones). They'll be back down to the $250 price by Saturday for any that go unsold.

• Like 1

Just now, James Bond said:

You can literally upgrade the day of the show. Just go to the box office and you can exchange the tickets you previously purchased and just pay the difference. In the week up to and the day of is generally when they'll release remaining VIP seats (in this case, the Live and Let Die seats which are the $450 ones). They'll be back down to the $250 price by Saturday for any that go unsold.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, deadein said:

GNR Ready for Saturday, Got my Fanclub T-Shirt yesterday in the mail, 3 days before the show !

Super excited to see GNR this Saturday !

Going to be an amazing show !

rsz_img_1039.jpg

FUCK still havent got mine!!!

1 hour ago, kriztenn said:

They didnt raise the prices, these are re sale tickets. Its basically Stubhub.

So incredibly happy right now!!!

I just called ticketmaster and they let me switch my limited view row 19 seats to a closer section row 8. Even went from the middle of the row to aisle seats.

Cost me $35 to do it though ($7 per seat). Well worth it.

It is on!

• Like 1

sigh. great, just great.

Hi live event fan,

Thank you for your recent purchase of Guns N’ Roses: Not In This Lifetime tickets. We would like to share some important traffic information regarding your upcoming event:

Guns N’ Roses: Not In This Lifetime
Rogers Centre

Saturday, July 16th 2016 8:30 PM

With the Honda Indy and several other events happening in the area, we strongly recommend that you allow extra time to get to and from the event, and to plan your route accordingly. 

You may want to consider taking transit to the event.  Please visit GOtransit.com or ttc.ca for scheduling information and Toronto.ca to view a full list of expressway and major route closures.

Questions? Please reply to this email, or get answers right now 

Thanks for being a fan.

Ticketmaster Fan Support

Edited by Drakestar

Hi All

Good evening from Sauga (west of toronto). Im new here. well how do i start. i grew up in the east in asia and when i was about 14ish i got introduced from classical music to rock hehe GNR precisely and it blew my socks away. well on moving to the west 12 years ago i wanted to see GNR infact i had tickets for the chinese democracy show but that evening boss decided to have a board meeting and so i could not go. in a way im glad i did not i think i would have been upset with tardy Axl etc.
Now i have not picked up tickets for the show but i fully intend to tommorow, i am looking at the $175 tickets (face value) which are still on sale at Ticket bastard.
There are a whole whack of $450 tickets on sale and also $175 tickets as well on the sections where the side fills are.
being a local be aware the indy is on so lakeshore is closed suggest transit or driving in early also def leppard is playing (feck really another one of my childhood bands on the same day even but gnr is my teen angst so gnr it will be)
my other fave band is u2 remeber achtung baby seen them 4 times on 3 tours in TO. i hope to meet you guys at loose moose when i pick my ticket tommorw. right now im wtaching ticketmaster keeping an eye on the seats i want which are on the slash side :)
thanks to the admins for letting me join so late.
in all turth i was kinda nervous about this show casue of the fat axl and bucket head etc but watching the vids on youtube from all the other places wow. and it it sounds like that when recorded on a phone it will sound better live.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Redout said:

FUCK still havent got mine!!!

They didnt raise the prices, these are re sale tickets. Its basically Stubhub.

Actually, they did. These arent resale we're talking about, they're tickets on sale now from venue that were unsold in packages.

9 minutes ago, kriztenn said:

Actually, they did. These arent resale we're talking about, they're tickets on sale now from venue that were unsold in packages.

that is correct, currently all the floor and pit tickets at ticketmaster direct are $450. though some resale tickets are selling for cheaper on the floors