07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

My buddy bailed on me at the last minute. I have an extra ticket in 535 if anyone is interested. Just looking to get back what I paid which was $102 with taxes and fees. I'm 32 year old white male and will be using the other ticket. I am a fun concert buddy, especially if you like 420!

PM me if interested.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, thedon said:

My buddy bailed on me at the last minute. I have an extra ticket in 535 if anyone is interested. Just looking to get back what I paid which was $102 with taxes and fees. I'm 32 year old white male and will be using the other ticket. I am a fun concert buddy, especially if you like 420!

PM me if interested.

That sucks dude and I feel for you being out the $102. However, your buddy should pay for the ticket and it should be his problem to get rid of it.

At least you will have lots of room to snake dance !!!

7 hours ago, metalfreak2394 said:

Just pulled a GA PIT ticket on the Ticketmaster app! Tickets always get released before the show

Screenshot_2016-07-14-21-34-19.png

This is such a fucking scam. There are tons of floor and pit tickets available as of this week. There were none to be had in April when they went on sale and they were $250 each. Now there are tons and they jacked up the price to $450. Fucking bullshit.

12 hours ago, thedon said:

PM me if interested.

"If you find the asshole.  Kill him."

Even with all the events going on in Toronto this weekend, if you plan on driving direct to the Rogers then it shouldn't be that bad even with the Lakeshore closure. Just leave early enough and stay near the venue (cut off at the later exits and not Lakeshore). I didn't manage to leave for the Wednesday Duran Duran show until 4:00 (which was at the Molson) and had no major problems aside from the usually slowdown on the Gardiner. My generally one hour drive took about an hour and a half. Doable. Just leave early enough to allow for the slowdowns!

25 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Even with all the events going on in Toronto this weekend, if you plan on driving direct to the Rogers then it shouldn't be that bad even with the Lakeshore closure. Just leave early enough and stay near the venue (cut off at the later exits and not Lakeshore). I didn't manage to leave for the Wednesday Duran Duran show until 4:00 (which was at the Molson) and had no major problems aside from the usually slowdown on the Gardiner. My generally one hour drive took about an hour and a half. Doable. Just leave early enough to allow for the slowdowns!

I'm staying in maple leaf square, hoping to get in around 3 tomorrow. I'm just gonna walk to the show, but should I have any issues getting to the hotel? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Welcome to the Jungle said:

Forgot to post that I will be attending.....when do gates open just curious haha

ShOW SCHEDULE:

·         6:30p.m. - Gates open

·         8:10p.m. - Support Act:  Billy Talent

·         9:25p.m. - Guns N’ Roses

·         12:00a.m. - Show end

NOTE:  Times subject to change

was contemplating getting there early so i could get up close but that means id have to sit through a whole hour of billy talent and would lose my spot if i go buy beer so fuck that lol im gonna head in at 830 so i have enough time to browse the merch tho... any of you guys lining up early to try and get rail?

16 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

just got my PIT ticket :headbang: slash side. FUCK YEAH !!!!

Im tempted to get mine right now too, but im holding out till later in the day to see if prices drop a little again. ill pay the 450 but would prefer not to. 

Just now, Redout said:

Im tempted to get mine right now too, but im holding out till later in the day to see if prices drop a little again. ill pay the 450 but would prefer not to. 

was thinking the exact same thing but i just bit the bullet... was watching stubhub and anything even 5$ under face is getting snagged up... didnt wanna get stuck paying more than 450$ tomorrow 

only way i think youll get em any cheaper is after 830 the guys selling tickets outside will be looking to unload leftovers... once the ticketmaster prices drop you can bet your bottom dollar theyll be gone in under a minute so i hope youre quick on the draw

https://twitter.com/deljamesgang?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

5 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

was thinking the exact same thing but i just bit the bullet... was watching stubhub and anything even 5$ under face is getting snagged up... didnt wanna get stuck paying more than 450$ tomorrow 

only way i think youll get em any cheaper is after 830 the guys selling tickets outside will be looking to unload leftovers... once the ticketmaster prices drop you can bet your bottom dollar theyll be gone in under a minute so i hope youre quick on the draw

fuck, your right...................sigh here i go. 

EDIT: ok its done, 483 dollars later. 

Edited by Redout
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Redout said:

i dont think it will drop, they are only doing one show here in canada so a lot of folks from montreal will drop in too. id be surprised if it did drop

Just now, Hollywood Gunner said:

anyone know if ill have an easier time getting to and from the show if i stay in the east or the west? undecided between brampton or mississauga... was planning on taking the train in and uber back out

are you staying in a hotel? Where are you coming from? I can give you good advice as i live right downtown and am looking out my office window right now looking at the rogers center knowing they are setting up, or about to anyways.