07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

9 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

There is a maple leaf on it in the background.

I don't care if the designs are location specific. Bands like Faith No More and Pearl Jam have lithos also but they typically aren't area specific and I tend to like them more. More room for random, creativity.

This one is cool, though. More of a classic, Guns N' Roses vibe to it.

That's fine you don't care....everyone has different tastes  I just personally like the way they have been doing them area specific so far and having only a maple leaf which you ca easily miss is slightly disappointing. It's a really cool design though and it's still an awesome litho it's just not what I was thinking it was going to be. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

There is a maple leaf on it in the background.

I don't care if the designs are location specific. Bands like Faith No More and Pearl Jam have lithos also but they typically aren't area specific and I tend to like them more. More room for random, creativity.

This one is cool, though. More of a classic, Guns N' Roses vibe to it.

It almost looks like the maple leaf is on a bloody hockey puck too. 

Sounds like it could be a new song they are jamming on as evident by Duff showing Richard where to go with it. Its easy to tell when they are jamming on a new song as Duff goes into his conductor mode. Just watch Sorum's instructional video when they work up a song on the spot with duff directing Slash & Matt where to take the song next. This sounds great! A lot of potential there and Frank sounds great. They've always worked out ideas at soundcheck while on tour. It comes naturally to them

Edited by Top-Hatted One
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Sounds like it could be a new song they are jamming on as evident by Duff showing Richard where to go with it. Its easy to tell when they are jamming on a new song as Duff goes into his conductor mode. Just watch Sorum's instructional video when they work up a song on the spot with duff directing Slash & Matt where to take the song next. This sounds great! A lot of potential there and Frank sounds great

do you have a link? cant find

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

do you have a link? cant find

Not a great song or anything but gives you an idea how they work. Slash and duff been playing together so long they are able to read what the other is thinking and where to go next with each part of the song. Writing comes natural to them. Most of their songs are written in a day

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Not a great song or anything but gives you an idea how they work. Slash and duff been playing together so long they are able to read what the other is thinking and where to go next with each part of the song. Writing comes natural to them. Most of their songs are written in a day

Now that's a fuckin drummer! 

• Like 2