07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

1 minute ago, onurbayrak03 said:

I think they should perform Street Of Dreams. Great song 

When that came on the radio a few years back, a friendo told me "mmm, Slash always nails these solos doesn't he?" and I smugly replied that it was actually a hipster guitarist who he had probably never heard about.

I'd love to hear Slash play dat solo.

Edited by Bumble's Bridge Pickup
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Wow! You must be one big time hoops fan if you're watching summer league!!! ??

I am! I actually had tickets to see a game in LA but I didn't go cause I scored tix to see GnR on their second night in Vegas, so I didn't make it to LA in time. No complaints, tho! The second show in Vegas was even better than the first one.

1 minute ago, Billsfan said:

Omg totally excited for izzy :lol:

I'm totally excited to see what you're gonna say when he does come on one of these days :P and he will, mark my words!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I am! I actually had tickets to see a game in LA but I didn't go cause I scored tix to see GnR on their second night in Vegas, so I didn't make it to LA in time. No complaints, tho! The second show in Vegas was even better than the first one.

I'm totally excited to see what you're gonna say when he does come on one of these days :P and he will, mark my words!

I'll believe it when I see it. 

I hope they keep Sorry in the setlist tonight (and turn Melissa up a little bit) because I want more videos :D

Would be cool if Bubbles joins them, I've seen him play with Guns before and it was cool in the sense that you could tell the band were really just jamming with a friend. But I'd hope they add Liquor & Whores, not replace something with it.

40 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Litho obtained! 237 of 400. Listening to Billy Talent sound check. Gross.

I got number 58! Sitting at the bar on centre island waiting for the ferry to finish ferrying people from the Indian festival!

• Like 1