07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

I can appreciate the SkyDome sentiment. ;)

Allow me to be the first to add my name to this thread for attending. Section A8, Row 5. Despite my general hatred for this place as a concert venue, soaking in the atmosphere of 50 000+ screaming fans above and behind me should be as mindblowing as it was for AC/DC at both Black Ice tour shows that were here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ajyoli said:

Awesome! Right now I've got A8, Row 23... was really hoping for a closer row and in A7.. maybe ill try the public sale.

Did you just choose "best available"? 

I went for the Paradise City package. I'm actually glad I got A8 because being ever so slightly off centre should mean the centre ramp doesn't block my front view and Slash will be right in front of me most of the night!

Will be there :headbang:  Scored Civil War vip tix (on Duff's side), looking forward to seeing Axl & Slash together, wasn't an option in my Youth living in the maritimes.  Bad Obsession & Patience brings us to the Jungle baby!!!

Edited by Guest

I am also attending this concert. I have section A5 row 21 as of now... Not bad considering Ticketmaster stopped working for me during the NT pre sale. I will be upgrading my ticket. I need to be up close to the action!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

Yea Skydome does suck but so does basically every large venue in Toronto except Molson Amphitheatre

With the Molson you get better sound but the layout both inside and outside the venue is atrocious. Someone needs to invent a hybrid of the ACC and Molson. There's an ideal venue. :lol:

17 hours ago, James Bond said:

I went for the Paradise City package. I'm actually glad I got A8 because being ever so slightly off centre should mean the centre ramp doesn't block my front view and Slash will be right in front of me most of the night!

Yea i guess that makes sense. i was hoping for A7, but A8 probably is better.. how much was the paradise city package if you don't mind me asking? 

or maybe ill upgrade at the venue with scalpers or something. 

19 minutes ago, ajyoli said:

Yea i guess that makes sense. i was hoping for A7, but A8 probably is better.. how much was the paradise city package if you don't mind me asking? 

or maybe ill upgrade at the venue with scalpers or something. 

Depending on how high the stage is A7 could actually be pretty cool but I know with AC/DC this past year the stage was pretty darn high so right in front of the catwalk/ramp could possibly limit the sight line. Hard to say without knowing what the stage is like. Even though Vegas is arena territory it might give an idea of what to expect for the stage.

PC package was $750 per ticket. I basically spent my year's concert budget on this one gig but I wanted to guarantee myself a good spot without the Ticketmaster hassle. I probably could have gone with the $495 LALD package and got similar seats but oh well. No more concerts for 2016 and a few KD meals and I'll survive. :lol:

2 hours ago, James Bond said:

With the Molson you get better sound but the layout both inside and outside the venue is atrocious. Someone needs to invent a hybrid of the ACC and Molson. There's an ideal venue. :lol:

Yep, but I really like seeing shows at the Molson, they always sound good!

Hey all. Long time lurker.

I managed to grab two tickets section B3 floors. At 11:44am.

I found that searching for seats on my phone showed more results than on my laptop.

I was lucky. My first search at 10am secured me section A3, but encountered an error at checkout and then brought me back to initial search page. Just 500 level after that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

hoping ill be able to grab some GA pit tickets on friday... anyone know the price  for those yet approximately? 

Floor / GA Pit is $250 (Canadian). I paid about $280 in total.

Edited by Ebbie
  • Like 2

Anyone able to get any tix at all today?  I can't pull anything up.

Also. Can someone explain these 2 cutouts, been years since I was at a stadium show and I have no idea: (some kind of tower obstruction?) tickets I have say nothing about obstructed view

Untited 1.jpg

38 minutes ago, gunsguy said:

Anyone able to get any tix at all today?  I can't pull anything up.

Also. Can someone explain these 2 cutouts, been years since I was at a stadium show and I have no idea: (some kind of tower obstruction?) tickets I have say nothing about obstructed view

Untited 1.jpg

Yea I have no clue what those would be for, I was wondering that myself.

3 hours ago, zan said:

Hey all. Long time lurker.

I managed to grab two tickets section B3 floors. At 11:44am.

I found that searching for seats on my phone showed more results than on my laptop.

I was lucky. My first search at 10am secured me section A3, but encountered an error at checkout and then brought me back to initial search page. Just 500 level after that.

same here, had GA then ticketmaster screwed up and could only get 500 but ended up with b8 at around 1045

3 hours ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

hoping ill be able to grab some GA pit tickets on friday... anyone know the price  for those yet approximately? 

557 for two after fees

16 hours ago, Huttz said:

Managed to get section B8 row 4. Hoping they are good enough. Either way, might try and see if I can get better tickets in the general sale. 

sittin two rows behind you