07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

2 hours ago, hellobeatle said:

According to my friend in TO, We have 5th row seats via resale.  He said I owe $375USD, so whatever that is in Canadian.  But first en route to Logan airport for a direct flight to LV!!!

That's almost $500 Canadian 

2 hours ago, hellobeatle said:

According to my friend in TO, We have 5th row seats via resale.  He said I owe $375USD, so whatever that is in Canadian.  But first en route to Logan airport for a direct flight to LV!!!

For $375USD, I'll convert it to Cdn for you :P

EDIT: Damnit RJ!

58 minutes ago, RJ88 said:

That's almost $500 Canadian 

Yeah, he said it was $465 plus a crazy service charge.  It's 5th row section A in the center right area.  

Apparently that's super cheap compared to the resale prices right now.  He's gonna try to upgrade to pit.  I'm Pretty stoked regardless as there's 6 of us going to Vegas show & all we could get we're like 2nd last row of the entire arena..lol.  

54 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Nice to see all who were able to get tickets! The atmosphere will undoubtedly be phenomenal that night.

I have a feeling July 16th is going to fall in line with CNE Grandstand '91 and ACC 2010....One of those barn burner shows!

Axl always brings it when in Toronto!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

if anyone has two pit tickets to unload or knows anyone who does, pm me... if i dont find anything by the beginning of july then ill pay the damn scalper price on stubhub -_- haha 

even though i dont have tickets yet i know ill be there so im fuckin pumped after reading the vegas thread :headbang:

Hope you get something!

28 minutes ago, cooker said:

Hope you get something!

yeah me too... would much rather pay 500$ than 900$ lol thats pretty much what 2 GA tickets would cost me right now on stubhub... just hoping they release more GA closer to july once they realize no ones gonna buy anymore of the jungle vip packages

had a chance at floor seats last friday but i passed em up cuz chairs and rock concerts dont go well together for me haha

25 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

yeah me too... would much rather pay 500$ than 900$ lol thats pretty much what 2 GA tickets would cost me right now on stubhub... just hoping they release more GA closer to july once they realize no ones gonna buy anymore of the jungle vip packages

had a chance at floor seats last friday but i passed em up cuz chairs and rock concerts dont go well together for me haha

I got for seats, mostly because I'm taking my wife, I want her to have a good time as well. Just hope they don't play One in a Million! :lol::anger:

28 minutes ago, kriztenn said:

Just saw the Toronto commercial.. "One night only"

Great to advertise when it is almost sold out. I'm sure ticketmaster can tell how many people are trying to get tickets (regardless if there actually are any tickets). Maybe that creates a metric for them to use if deciding to add a second. :shrugs:

Exciting to see any type of marketing though! Awesome. They sure are pumping it on the radio here (London FM96). They were giving tickets away all last week prior to the public sale. Sadly, most of the people that won probably don't even appreciate the value of a ticket! (I'm in for $1k for 5 people...and sadly elated haha).

Edited by Drakestar

I bit the bullet and picked up a couple of overpriced "Platinum" GA PIT 1 tickets. Waited for 20-some years to see those mofos! :)

I would not get my hopes up about them adding a second date in Toronto, but do check the Ticketmaster GN'R page from time to time. They are releasing tickets here and there, I managed to grab a pair of B7 floors for my friends on Saturday.

2 hours ago, izzyzz said:

I bit the bullet and picked up a couple of overpriced "Platinum" GA PIT 1 tickets. Waited for 20-some years to see those mofos! :)

I would not get my hopes up about them adding a second date in Toronto, but do check the Ticketmaster GN'R page from time to time. They are releasing tickets here and there, I managed to grab a pair of B7 floors for my friends on Saturday.

Nice, hope to see you there. 

7 hours ago, cooker said:

I got for seats, mostly because I'm taking my wife, I want her to have a good time as well. Just hope they don't play One in a Million! :lol::anger:

thats actually one of the songs id love to hear personally but i highly doubt itll be played because im sure the promotors do no want any bad press whatsoever... so if ever they do play it, i expect the lyrics to be altered... even though imo the original lyrics were highly misinterpreted the first time around but thats a whole other topic lol

one deep cut i would LOVE to hear is pretty tied up

Once there was this rock n' roll band rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke

:lol:

1 minute ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

thats actually one of the songs id love to hear personally but i highly doubt itll be played because im sure the promotors do no want any bad press whatsoever... so if ever they do play it, i expect the lyrics to be altered... even though imo the original lyrics were highly misinterpreted the first time around but thats a whole other topic lol

Oh, I just don't want my wife to get upset by the lyrics. 

8 hours ago, cooker said:

45 minutes ago, cooker said:

Oh, I just don't want my wife to get upset by the lyrics. 

understandable... its a touchy subject and im pretty sure theyll avoid it altogether