07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

9 hours ago, foxmulder said:

Im section 127R row 33. Hope the VIP thing and the Speaker Stand dont destroy the view :/

btw, any confirmation on the second date?

I have the same concern, but it should work out. I'm thinking the rise as you get higher in the section will hopefully put you above it. I'm in 127L, row 20 (I think). Almost wish I was 13 rows higher.

Doubt there will be a second date. I think second dates are usually added pretty quickly after the first date's sell out in order to keep the ticket selling momentum (frenzy) going. It would be cool though.

Edited by Drakestar
  • Like 1

It would be amazing if we get to see both AC/DC and GN'R in TO!

I see some are still hoping for the 2nd date, but I very much doubt it. Their touring schedule is already very tight, with only a few days between the shows:

Jul 14 - Philly

Jul 16 - Toronto

Jul 19 - Foxboro

This will be my first time attending a concert at the Rogers Centre. Can anyone comment on their previous experiences in GA PIT? Does it make sense to get their early or the view is good from pretty much anywhere? Do they tend to jam a lot of people into the pit? Any other tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!

38 minutes ago, izzyzz said:

This will be my first time attending a concert at the Rogers Centre. Can anyone comment on their previous experiences in GA PIT? Does it make sense to get their early or the view is good from pretty much anywhere? Do they tend to jam a lot of people into the pit? Any other tips would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I don't really think that they do that many concerts at Rogers Centre, especially with the PIT, so I'm not sure how many comments you'll get in regards to your question. The last concert I saw there was Phil Collins in June, 1990! Haha. I would think the view will be good anywhere in that section though and would only go early if you want the rail. Could depend on who is opening and if you want to see them and how much you enjoy $10+ beers, if you are even allowed drinks in that section. I know often they don't let booze down there (spills = falls = injury), but I never really drink that much at a concert because I don't want my bladder to rupture.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Hollywood Gunner said:

no beer in the pit ? WTF lol someone please tell me this isnt true before i spend 900$

Just saying, you might want to check it if that is a concern for you. No one wants a beer dumped on them when jungle breaks out.

I think Ticketmaster resale is good in theory, but it should force those use it to sell at face value. Otherwise, it makes them no better than the scalpers. It'd be a handy way to sell tickets if something comes up and you can't go. Best to stick with StubHub I suppose.