07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

Surprisingly they announces a whole bunch of other shows but no second toronto date

On 17/04/2016 at 9:50 AM, Drakestar said:

I have the same concern, but it should work out. I'm thinking the rise as you get higher in the section will hopefully put you above it. I'm in 127L, row 20 (I think). Almost wish I was 13 rows higher.

Doubt there will be a second date. I think second dates are usually added pretty quickly after the first date's sell out in order to keep the ticket selling momentum (frenzy) going. It would be cool though.

Yeah you're right. They just announced a bunch of second dates but no toronto yet :/

The odd thing about ticketmaster is it says that resale of ticket voids ticket, lol. 

Stubhub seems cheaper than ticketmaster at the moment. The tickets spiked with 5 amazing shows and the GnFnR monster being awaken. 

About ticket releases reserve tickets are usually released prior to all events. For example I have seen several events that release awesome tickets 0 to 5 days before events, tip 930am to 11am.. 

I hope you get decent tickets, OR last minute ticket plunge with people dumping last min, my word of advice don't count on last min buying late day of, this is a Saturday concert in July. 

I paid 605 for 2 floors off the hub, this is a life bucket list item, this is the reason I have my Gibson Les Paul, thanks gnr :)

Toronto could easily do a second show, the Sunday would be hard and less of a draw.. 

6 minutes ago, krazejeff said:

The odd thing about ticketmaster is it says that resale of ticket voids ticket, lol. 

Stubhub seems cheaper than ticketmaster at the moment. The tickets spiked with 5 amazing shows and the GnFnR monster being awaken. 

About ticket releases reserve tickets are usually released prior to all events. For example I have seen several events that release awesome tickets 0 to 5 days before events, tip 930am to 11am.. 

I hope you get decent tickets, OR last minute ticket plunge with people dumping last min, my word of advice don't count on last min buying late day of, this is a Saturday concert in July. 

I paid 605 for 2 floors off the hub, this is a life bucket list item, this is the reason I have my Gibson Les Paul, thanks gnr :)

Ok, so about a week before I will start religiously looking at ticketmaster, thanks for the tip!..I get the bucket list thing, which is why I decided to just bite the bullet and go to Vegas..but I didn't know what I was doing, as I hadn't been to a concert in years, so between resale, fees and exchange, I don't even let myself think about what I spent on that ticket, ha! So, I guess I am being greedy now by wanting to see them again on home turf, but they were just so ferocious that I really want to do it..but this time with no scalper pricing!

On 4/23/2016 at 7:48 AM, James Bond said:

I think Ticketmaster resale is good in theory, but it should force those use it to sell at face value. Otherwise, it makes them no better than the scalpers. It'd be a handy way to sell tickets if something comes up and you can't go. Best to stick with StubHub I suppose.

majority of the resale tickets are affiliated with TM IMO, resale on TM and stub hub for instance.  They are the scalpers.....

1 hour ago, gunsguy said:

majority of the resale tickets are affiliated with TM IMO, resale on TM and stub hub for instance.  They are the scalpers.....

I know StubHub is owned by eBay but I swear they're all in cahoots. Half the time it's literally the same seats across the major ones (Vivid Seats, StubHub, TM, etc...). Simultaneous scalping.

Everyone is definitely linked to a certain degree. 

I overpaid buying my floors but guess have to work some overtime to make up for it. 

All I know for sure is tickets for some of the events have shown up days leading up to events. 

The resale thing through ticketmaster is a conflict of interest they make a fortune in fees by double dipping. 

Based on the min resale prices Toronto probably could have supported another sold out show but timing is too tight. 

OT I have Pearl jam tickets, resale was less than face a week ago leading up to event in early may, but guns is getting incredible positive reviews and this could be out of this world ticket prices by time summer rolls around. 

My suggestion is to watch trends on resale leading up to first shows, note even if you bought ticketmaster resale hour before show you may see people dumping for fear of losing value. 

I don't mean to run on but I have bought and sold several events on both stubhub and ticketmaster, my advice is watch last min trends for other shows. 

One key is most of the people that are going for sure have already purchased, which may be a benefit for late pick up off secondary market. 

I want to help my fellow gnr fan family 

if anyone wants SINGLE floor B ticket at cost bought 4 tix in total but turns out I don't need one of them (it's not where I'm sitting btw)...cant wait to go w/ my sister and friends :) (went to two LV shows which were AWSOME!!!)...and I'll see you at the loose moose w/ my babe crew ;)

Edited by coolranchdressing!

31 minutes ago, PsychoKiss344 said:

It would make sense to add another Toronto show.....

I'm pretty sure Toronto sold out the quickest out of any of the shows

Toronto is prime Guns territory, always has been.

And with Slash back?? Get the fuck outta town, we're getting a second show! :shades:

Alright, hope has officially been reignited for second show! They sold out the two shows in '91, would be totally cool if they were to mirror that 25 years later..plus, would love to display hard tickets from both years side by side! And that is true about Montreal, didn't even think about that.

20 minutes ago, Drakestar said:

huh? what kind of deal?

nm. I see it. links to a reseller. looks like I got the deal by getting my tickets through ticketmaster (although it was a brutal feat). Sucks that actual fans have to resort to wagjag.

Edited by Drakestar
as educated as I am...I can't spell!