07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

On ‎2016‎-‎06‎-‎25 at 4:21 PM, fallglimmer said:

I probably will, there was a jump in resale price after Thursday night...not in any big hurry.

That's what I find usually happens when it's a couple weeks to show time. A small jump thanks to the people who cave and spend the big bucks, and then shortly thereafter the prices come way down in the days and hours leading into the show.

I've got two tickets, A8 row 23, for this show, but was hoping to get closer..(never been to a GNR show and NOT been the first one in the arena, but i coudlnt get pits). anyone want to swap plus i'll pay more for the tickets? Doesnt need to be pits, just floors in a closer row.

thanks!

50+ thousand screaming Canadians. I'll be there. Somewhere 214 to 216. Any spot in the lower levels of the Dome is great anyway. Really doesn't matter if you're on the floor or in the 3's. When you get that many people in one stadium and as crazy as Toronto is and as much as Axl loves it here. It will be an epic show! Look forward to meeting some of you before the show. This will be the first time that my Son. Also a member on here! Will get to attend... \m/ \m/

See you crazy motherfuckers on 16!

On 04/04/2016 at 8:59 PM, Nadonator99 said:

Will be there :headbang:  Scored Civil War vip tix (on Duff's side), looking forward to seeing Axl & Slash together, wasn't an option in my Youth living in the maritimes.  Bad Obsession & Patience brings us to the Jungle baby!!!

I'm from PEI brother! So I'm with ya on that one.

On 04/04/2016 at 10:03 PM, PsychoKiss344 said:

Yea Skydome does suck but so does basically every large venue in Toronto except Molson Amphitheatre

On 04/04/2016 at 9:56 PM, squaleca said:

skydome is the worst place to see a show their going to sound like crap especially if your not up close

Dude you're fucking clueless when it comes to sound. Skydome is an awesome place for a show who the fuck sits at a rock show and listens for acoustics? You probably like the Leafs too!

Edited by MicEffecT

On 22/06/2016 at 9:06 PM, NTONIUS said:

Parking is a bitch downtown. Tuff to find and minimum 20-30 bux canadian. Most parking is on average a 5 min walk away. Usually a big green "P" sign will be seen at the entrances

Also. Anyone have a pair of floors looking to sell im interested!

Parking is easy. Park somewhere down in the Portland for five bucks and take Uber to the venue. Or use the GO train and Park Somewhere In The Burbs

20 hours ago, MicEffecT said:

I'm from PEI brother! So I'm with ya on that one.

Dude you're fucking clueless when it comes to sound. Skydome is an awesome place for a show who the fuck sits at a rock show and listens for acoustics? You probably like the Leafs too!

The skydome is an awful awful place when it comes to sound.  Im an an audio engineer by trade and a big concert goer.  Basically its best to just accept that the sound wont be great and enjoy the show for what it is. 

6 hours ago, sublime40oz said:

The skydome is an awful awful place when it comes to sound.  Im an an audio engineer by trade and a big concert goer.  Basically its best to just accept that the sound wont be great and enjoy the show for what it is. 

As a sound engineer you know if the Dome is open that place will be off the fucking chain closed yes the Acoustics are not good but it's a rock show! Dude I've seen Guns N Roses live more times than you can fucking count so if this show isn't as good as some of the other ones I'll survive I also have many more concerts to go to this summer with my son so your comments aren't going to deteriorate anything I think take it for what it is n accept it ;)

9 hours ago, fallglimmer said:

Moved down to A9 from the 500s

I'm staying down the street in Maple Leaf Square, any food suggestions?

Which row in a9 my wife and I are row 21..

Tons of guns n roses tickets released on ticketmaster 125 to 175 100 level 

Toronto has some great restaurants, but I do recommend going by steamwhistle, rated pretty high for drink not sure about food. 

My friend loves the place 

anybody down to blaze a fatty and have a few flask shots during billy talent? lol

14 hours ago, fallglimmer said:

Moved down to A9 from the 500s

I'm staying down the street in Maple Leaf Square, any food suggestions?

further north the better for price, but there are literally dozens of incredible places every few blocks in that area... albeit pricey.

6 minutes ago, starbolt said:

Just snagged two tickets in 117. Hoping the "limited view" isn't too bad.

Lots of seats available on the lower level behind the dugouts for $125 right now. 

Should only be a thin speaker stand blocking your view

• Like 1

Production holds have been released for Toronto show...  tickets avail on floor and first lvl, some limited view for speaker stacks.

Ticketmaster

17 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Anyone got an extra Pit ticket?

saw one on stubhub for about $28,000