07/16/16 - Toronto, ON - Rogers Centre ~ PRE-PARTY INFO UPDATED IN OP!!! ~

downzy

On 5/22/2016 at 1:06 PM, FuriousStyles said:

Anyone getting a hotel for the night of the concert?

Thinking of staying in the Fairmont or Ritz-Carlton.

We got the Holiday Inn express close by.... we got the room for free... can't complain. 

• Like 1

Anyone still looking for tickets to this show:

Tickets are showing as available for VIP packages in Toronto.  Prices in Canadian Funds.

$492 for Live and Let Die VIP Tour Package - Section A5 Row 11 (14 tickets available at time of posting)

$747 for Paradise City VIP Lounge Package - Section A5 Row 9 (12 tickets available at time of posting)

I wouldn't pay this much but with nosebleeds going for $300+ on resale this may be a good option for some.  Resale tickets in A5 range from $700 - $1200 for just the ticket.

LIVE AND LET DIE VIP TOUR PACKAGE
Package includes:
One premium reserved seat in the first 20 rows behind the GA Pit!
Limited edition Guns N Roses VIP book in custom packaging!
VIP commemorative concert ticket
Private VIP check in location with red carpet entrance
VIP Concierge team on site

PARADISE CITY VIP LOUNGE PACKAGE
Package includes:
One premium reserved seat in the first 10 rows behind the GA Pit!
Invitation to the Paradise City Lounge including: hot and cold hors d' oeuvres, beer, wine, and signature cocktails*
DJ rockin' your favorite GN'R hits!
Photo booth set up, GN'R trivia and more!
One parking space per order (where available)
Official Guns N Roses Paradise City Lounge laminate
Limited edition Guns N Roses VIP book in custom packaging!
VIP commemorative concert ticket
Early entrance into the venue
Crowdfree tour merchandise shopping
Private VIP check in location with red carpet entrance
VIP photo opportunity at red carpet entrance in front of the VIP backdrop to commemorate your night!
VIP Concierge team on site

• 2 weeks later...

pretty sure those pit tickets up for resale are gonna start dropping in price soon... theres hundreds of them left for sale and just over a month left... no way hundreds of ppl are paying double face value between now and july 16... id probably pay 50$ over face (CAD) at this point but even at that, i could probably snag them under face outside the venue the day of

Edited by Hollywood Gunner

I had a chuckle parking space included.. 

Pretty hard to drive when just fucked right out of my skull, may donate parking spot :)

I have never sat floors before at a concert we are row 21 A9, any opinions on distance to stage from there how deep is the pit.. 

I'm trying to figure out but little hard to tell. 

Getting closer to the jungle Baby... 

Incredible the support in Toronto so jacked to see Rogers centre... Will be an awesome night. 

My wife is the lesser fan but she lost her voice a few years ago at acc so I believe she will definitely see this as a step up.. 

Give us some surprises guns, we support better than anyone else.. No disrespect to other cities 

13 hours ago, krazejeff said:

Incredible the support in Toronto so jacked to see Rogers centre... Will be an awesome night. 

My wife is the lesser fan but she lost her voice a few years ago at acc so I believe she will definitely see this as a step up.. 

Give us some surprises guns, we support better than anyone else.. No disrespect to other cities 

You and I are bringing wife's who are not big fans of GN'R... thank God they love us. 

• Like 2

Just now, cooker said:

You and I are bringing wife's who are not big fans of GN'R... thank God they love us. 

mine is getting tired of going to see them every couple of years as well. But she always likes it when we are there :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drakestar said:

mine is getting tired of going to see them every couple of years as well. But she always likes it when we are there :) 

She's just happy to have a day in Toronto... better than Stab city. 

• Like 1

Haha so true. 

Haven't figured out why she loves me, and when I piss her off, I tell her it's her fault for marrying me, seems to settle shit down pretty quick. 

If I bought a Datsun, then complained that it isn't it a corvette, not the Datsun pick up trucks fault. 

Ain't it fun!! 

Edited by krazejeff
Typo