07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

On 4/6/2016 at 5:08 PM, CCudder said:

Planning on coming from East Coast of Canada. Wondering what the accommodations are like around Gillette? Does anyone have any recommendations?

Here's a good link for you - http://hotelguides.com/massachusetts/gillette-stadium-ma-hotels.html. There are plenty of hotel/motels in the area - Courtyard, Comfort Inn, Best Western, Red Roof - all within 5 miles of the stadium. I stayed at the Renaissance once, it is really nice but really expensive but it is within walking distance of the stadium. Good luck!

I haven't gotten mine either but they replied w this today:

"

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out, I’d be more than happy to see what we can do to help.

At this time there is a delivery delay on all methods of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date as to when the tickets will be released for printing. However, once your tickets have been shipped you will receive a confirmation email.

If you need anything else, just reply to this email or click Help on Ticketmaster.com!

Sincerely,
Makenzie
Ticketmaster Fan Support"

Ill be there both nights 

On 4/29/2016 at 10:37 PM, Jbat81 said:

I haven't gotten mine either but they replied w this today:

"

Hi Samuel,

Thanks for reaching out, I’d be more than happy to see what we can do to help.

At this time there is a delivery delay on all methods of delivery. Unfortunately, we do not have a specific date as to when the tickets will be released for printing. However, once your tickets have been shipped you will receive a confirmation email.

If you need anything else, just reply to this email or click Help on Ticketmaster.com!

Sincerely,
Makenzie
Ticketmaster Fan Support"

Ill be there both nights 

I just got an email from TM saying that my tickets have been printed, finally.

My GA ticket came today from TM, so hopefully all of you waiting for your tickets will get them in the next day or so. It's a nice shade of flourescent green instead of the usual TM red and black color scheme.

I have two extra pairs for this show. They are great seats close to the stage in the lower bowl but, as you are aware, they are expensive. They are piggybacked so if four people want to go together you could easily make it work. They are $300/ticket and are hard tickets. I have them in hand and could meet you in person or do it by PayPal/mail...your choice. Thanks!

Tuesday, July 19th at 7PM - Gillette Stadium

2 Tickets - Section 111, Row 30, Seats 21-22 | $300/ticket
2 Tickets - Section 111, Row 32, Seats 21-22 | $300/ticket

GNR Gillette.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2016 at 0:07 PM, Muddy said:

Anyone been to concert at Gillette before? I'm in section A1 and was wondering what the the view will be like? I checked the aviewfroyseat website and I couldn't get a good feel for how it's gonna be. 

I had row A1 row 9 for AC/DC last year near the end of the section. We couldn't really see anything.. Couldn't see the drummer or Steve and Cliff when they were near him. Couldn't even see the Rosie Blow up or the cannons.. Couldn't really see the stage at all except the very front. Luckily Brian and Angus utilized the Catwalk quite a bit. It was still an awesome show and you may be better off depending how much closer to the center you are. Also you might be a little further back due to the "pit" which could be a good thing. 

$200+ below face value!

I am selling one pair of tickets to the July 19th show at Gillette. They are very good seats close to the stage. I know they are expensive and I have given up trying to get my money back. They cost me $306/ticket including all the TM fees. I am selling them for $200/ticket. You will save over $200 on the pair.

Tuesday, July 19th at 7PM - Gillette Stadium

2 Tickets - Section 111, Row 32, Seats 21-22 | $200/ticket - $400 total

I can meet locally (MetroWest area) or I can ship you the tickets via USPS Priority Mail if you want to pay me electronically (PayPal, Cash, etc.).