07/19/16 - Foxboro, MA - Gillette Stadium

downzy

1 hour ago, Kearnsy said:

Any reason why top level seating would be covered up this early on?

I didn't realize they were covering the top level for the first show. They are selling them for $11 bucks on Stub Hub.. Buy one of those and you'll probably get upgraded to a $300 seat

3 hours ago, Kearnsy said:

Any reason why top level seating would be covered up this early on?

Either those tickets were not selling or they finally realized how bad the sound is in those sections...I took walk up there from my floor seats  during a Stones show lsat tour and the sound in thos e far upper level sections is just abysmal.............

That being said I am seeing upper level seats that are still open begin sold for as little as $10 on the resellers websites so there seems to be no shortage of crappy seats for sale under face value...........

3 hours ago, tsinindy said:

It could be they haven't uncovered it yet.  Many stadiums cover the seats when the venue is not in use.

That's probably why. Keep a good eye on the next stage photo  for changes. Would be very surprised if it was like that for the first show 

55 minutes ago, BuckinTN said:

Ticketmaster is now saying sold out for tomorrow night. They may want to put the cover back on for Wednesday....

My guess based on how the seat map looks and what happened in Solder Field, for night two the entire 300 level will be closed and 1/2 the 200 (CL) will be closed unless they get a big pop of sales the next 24 hours and care to re-open the club level (200 level) on Stage Left side of the stadium.

5 minutes ago, SheldonR311 said:

The wife just walked into the room wearing her outfit for tomorrow, so I couldn't help myself and decided to let you guys see lol.

image.jpeg

Nice outfit, It's the 80's all over again and that's a good thing. Have a good time tomorrow night.

2 hours ago, BuckinTN said:

Ticketmaster is now saying sold out for tomorrow night. They may want to put the cover back on for Wednesday....

They should cover the entire stadium for Wednesday.